Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's true, that Marvel made this to compete with BVS then how could they make a movie that's liked more than BVS in less time? BvS Was in production since MOS 3 years ago, and Civil War started about a year and a half ago. You would think it the marvel film would seem rushed and not as good.

I hate to sound like I'm taking sides between marvel and DC. We are all adults here, we are allowed to enjoy both, you know .:lol

That being said, if the winter soldier rate at 9/10, this is pretty much a 9.8/10 in my book. BVsS is like 6.5/10 for me.

I hate to sound like I'm taking sides between marvel and DC. We are all adults here, we are allowed to enjoy both, you know .:lol

That being said, if the winter soldier rate at 9/10, this is pretty much a 9.8/10 in my book. BVsS is like 6.5/10 for me.

I like the way you think..little high on the ratings but again agree with the thought behind it....:)

I don't think what the Russos said was that they made this just as a response to BvS. Cap 3 was already announced before BvS, but we didn't know the theme or the story. They pitched it to Feige, but BvS's announcement gave him the push he needed to greenlight it. Or at least that's how I got it. Besides, there were seeds in AoU, so they were already thinking of CW at some capacity.

Nothing feels rushed. The flow of the story / movie moves seamlessly, just like how I felt when I watched the winter soldier.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nothing feels rushed. The flow of the story / movie moves seamlessly, just like how I felt when I watched the winter soldier.

Spoiler Spoiler:

sounds great, those were some of my biggest worries.

If anyone loved the winter soldier, they'll love civil war. It's almost like a equivalent to Batman begins and the dark knight.

While the first avenger is sort of like the dark knight rises. Some like it, some don't and some forced themselves to like it since it's still part of trilogy after all.

:lol

I hope so. TWS is the best non-origin superhero film in my book.

You'll love this one in that case.

I think it'll top over the winter soldier spot. It's like a closure and comes to full circle of what started after the winter soldier. Something that Nolan tried to do, but tdkr failed to do so IMO.

Loved it. So many awesome moments. Man, people went nuts when

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, of course, when

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this helps show how the Infinity War films can be done without them feeling too bloated and over-crowded. The Russos seem to know how to handle a huge ensemble...maybe even more so than Whedon.

Back