Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been showing TWS and AoU the past week on HBO and Star Movies so it's a good primer. Bought my tickets last week for IMAX on Thursday 10:30pm. I'm expecting this to be a packed theater so I was lucky to get good seats. Not many know that they can buy tickets in advance here yet. :D

When he added to his "list" in Winter Soldier, I expected to see "RedTube" and "XHamster" among the bullet points.:monkey3
:lol :lecture

_

Couldn't get to early screening, have to wait 'til next weekend. :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

They've been showing TWS and AoU the past week on HBO and Star Movies so it's a good primer. Bought my tickets last week for IMAX on Thursday 10:30pm. I'm expecting this to be a packed theater so I was lucky to get good seats. Not many know that they can buy tickets in advance here yet. :D

I bought my tickets in March :lol

Tickets usually start going on sale here about a week or two before the actual screening starts for select (big) films like this one. It's a good thing not many people buy their tickets in advance here (they still prefer to buy on the day) so I got to pick some nice seats for me, my wife and my brother.

I found the soundtrack list on IMDB. Beware of spoilers though. Since they reveal the premise and ending of the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I bought my tickets 20 minutes after they go on sale, here in my city they sold out in 30 minutes, everyone buys advanced seating more than now that the theaters just do reserved seating in movies now.

Tickets usually start going on sale here about a week or two before the actual screening starts for select (big) films like this one. It's a good thing not many people buy their tickets in advance here (they still prefer to buy on the day) so I got to pick some nice seats for me, my wife and my brother.

I'm dead center in row Q :lol

Has anyone bought tickets to the cap marathon? You see all three cap movies, and both avengers films for &35.00. May 5th starting at 8:45 in the morning. You also get a deal on consession snacks too, and a medallion when it's over. I wish I could go.

Has anyone bought tickets to the cap marathon? You see all three cap movies, and both avengers films for &35.00. May 5th starting at 8:45 in the morning. You also get a deal on consession snacks too, and a medallion when it's over. I wish I could go.

What theater chain is doing that?

I told my family about the Cap marathon as a joke and they all wanted to go (total 4 people). Then I said how long they'd be in the theatre and they said no way. lol I really just want the medallion. hahaha

Reminds me of one of those movie marathon competitions some TV channels hold here. No bathroom breaks, no fidgeting, no texting, no sleeping... etc... You just sit there watching whatever movie they play, last person sitting attentively wins. :D

It's a great way to get Thrombosis. :D

20160426_145323.jpg

Just won 2 tix this morning via a local radio station.
Insane that I have won premiere tix to every Marvel movie except Antman, but can't win tix to a Star Wars premiere, lol.

Attachments

• 20160426_145323.jpg
    20160426_145323.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 135
Back