Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I thought they gave Black Widow Mockingbird's Battle Staves.

I guess Sharon Carter has em too... must be a SHIELD ladies thing... :dunno :lol

Sooooo glad I waited and didn't order the first ant-man suit... this one looks far superior (to me) in every instance i've seen it.

CX-al39WkAQB0Hf.jpg

Attachments

• jpeg (7).jpg
    jpeg (7).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
I think it's good practice that if you only buy one version of a character, never buy the first one hot toys makes. Well it's my theory and it works for me with scarlet witch, falcon and I think Bucky.
It doesn't work for quicksilver for obvious reasons and I think both Lokis are pretty good.
Then there are the ones were we are still wanting the perfect version but we are close [emoji1]

Depends how large he gets. It looks as though he's just a bigger Antman, and nothing different. How many people will spend 600 bucks on a two or three foot tall Antman? Probably not many.

Also sharon carter looks a lot like mockingbird in that link lol

Maybe you're talking about someone else but when mockingbird is talked about all I think of is Hunger Games, which is what I pictured when I read this lol I assume Mockingbird is probably a marvel character that hasn't been seen in a movie yet?

Maybe you're talking about someone else but when mockingbird is talked about all I think of is Hunger Games, which is what I pictured when I read this lol I assume Mockingbird is probably a marvel character that hasn't been seen in a movie yet?

Mockingbird is Bobbi Morse who's currently on Agents of SHIELD.

And Hunger Games is Mockingjay :lol

Does anyone think they will only make a Giant Man for CW and not an Ant Man??

The costume should be the same regardless if he grows or shrinks (unlike the comics/cartoons). Also there's no way HT will make a 1/6 Giant-Man, it's too big. Expect him to be somewhere around 20' to 30' tall in the film in giant form, based on how large the ant and train grew and early concept art. This release is most likely just another 12" figure.

I hope HT will make Sharon in her outfit from all the promo pics and her lego figure. The outfit they chose for the Funko one looks way too civilian to me.

Depends how large he gets. It looks as though he's just a bigger Antman, and nothing different. How many people will spend 600 bucks on a two or three foot tall Antman? Probably not many.
I've got a sneaking suspicion that this is Hot Toys' opportunity to do a quarter scale Ant Man.

I hope HT will make Sharon in her outfit from all the promo pics and her lego figure. The outfit they chose for the Funko one looks way too civilian to me.

HT will make it based on what she actually wears in the film. We all saw what happened with AoU Hulk's pants changing from promo art to screen.

Back