Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Don't look at me. I do what he does..." Ha Amazing line.

And love the Civil War trailer line ... "I just want to make sure we consider all our options, 'cause people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me too."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for Civil War - as far as I'm concerned, the films just get better and better. Phase 3 is going to be mental - think of the leap in scope from phase 1 to 2 and what 3 will be like.

"Don't look at me. I do what he does..." Ha Amazing line.

And love the Civil War trailer line ... "I just want to make sure we consider all our options, 'cause people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me too."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both of those lines. Kinda just an "I'm with him" mentality. :lol

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up" :lol

I thought he was cool in that scene, just casually intimidate a high ranking SHIELD official while I sip my coffee :lol

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up" :lol

I thought he was cool in that scene, just casually intimidate a high ranking SHIELD official while I sip my coffee :lol

Yeah, he came off as a bonafide bad ass in that scene.

Sitwell could have just been like, "Who the hell are you?", but Falcon was really compelling.

Did any of you see him in "Shelter" with Jennifer Connoly? He was amazing in that film...I can't WAIT for CW, man. Deadpool and Civil War are going to be the greatest films of all time....until Infinity War 1&2....which, when those 2 come out on Blu-Ray they need to just put them both on one disc, running without a switch over. One seamless film. They won't, but it would be glorious....

J

So...just a thought...
Spoiler Spoiler:

So...just a thought...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well he's definitely got more charisma than the other guy. Better be a big pay off if they do go that route, would make more sense just to keep it as it is and have him be in the background. Would seem like a cheap move for some drama to me at this point.

Well he's definitely got more charisma than the other guy. Better be a big pay off if they do go that route, would make more sense just to keep it as it is and have him be in the background. Would seem like a cheap move for some drama to me at this point.

Well it's true to the source so I don't know if that's a cheap move. There's a lot of reasons to do it as well.

Hmmm I don't want to see anyone be Cap but Steve but I guess if it has to happen I'd prefer Bucky. Not that I'd object to Falcon taking the role but I kinda like him as Falcon

Bucky is an actual superhero too... he was experimented on and made to be a hero. Would make more sense for him to take over, rather than some dude with mechanical wings.

Bucky is an actual superhero too... he was experimented on and made to be a hero. Would make more sense for him to take over, rather than some dude with mechanical wings.

Valid point, Sam is just a soldier, but Bucky and Steve are super soldiers......

Also I wouldn't use the term 'hero', without the super. Falcon is a hero. Powers and extraordinary abilities don't make a hero, a superhero perhaps :)

The more I see of black panthers suit, the more in depth and cool looking it is.

:exactly: Really looking forward to seeing what HT does with his suit. At first glance it just looks like tights but its much more intricate and detailed. The costume designers did a really good job of bringing it to life

Back