Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
civil-war.jpg

So with Civil War related posts popping up all over the Marvel boards. I thought I'd make a figure discussion thread for this movie.

Here we can talk about, speculate and express interest in getting any and all characters set to appear in Captain America: Civil War, such as :
Iron Man
Captain America
Spiderman
Baron Zemo
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
Crossbones
War Machine
Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes
Black Panther

Do you want to see the MK45 appear again?
Do you want to see a more Classic looking Captain America outfit
or Do you want to see Iron Spider make an Appearance
adfg.jpg

I will also be making Team Tony and Team Cap signatures so you can show your allegiance
Choose a side
tonysig.jpg
capsig.jpg

I'm only putting those there as place holder obviously. The actual sigs will be made this week and will include members names on them, there will also be a poll thread to decide the signatures that will be used.

Movie info and Cast list: Captain America: Civil War
Related Movie thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...42721-captain-america-civil-war-6-2016-a.html

B1De3VBCEAA5H4x.jpg:large

Have fun :D

#TeamTony for me. :lecture

With regard to the IM Armour:

It'll be a new Mark for sure, the 45 may well be the entree however I suspect he'll come up with something kool to give Cap a run for his money ;)

Be interesting to see the dynamic change between Cap and BW as I expect her to side with Tony and of course BW and Cap have history what with MCU Cap 2.

I think it would all depend on how much screen time each character will get. I don't know how much of Spidey we're going to get. Maybe it will be more Peter Parker than Spiderman. WHo knows?

I always like the more iconic look to characters, so I'm routing for a classic Cap look. Tony never uses the same armor in movies, so he'll def have a new armor, Mark 46? More than likely there will be a new Winter Soldier and Falcon figure, Black Widow, Zemo, Black Panther? We'll see! :panic:

I have the Stealth Suit Cap, i'm in no rush to buy another one. Maybe, if the price is right...

Team Tony :yess:

About the IM suit...I'll let you know on Sunday after I watch the movie :panic:

Caps suit from AoU looks to be the best modernization they could do without crossing the line into the mechanical armor...

And a younger Spiderman could make for an interesting dynamic between the rest of the team...

Back