Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think someone is a wittle cranky :p :lol
tumblr_m61rumMVLp1qk6oh2.gif

I'm good :lol

Sorry if this is off topic, but I had to share. The girlfriend just walked in with these matching shirts. "Hope you're ready for Civil War, because I'm with Tony." (I'm team Cap.) Lol Can't wait for this movie!!!

image_zpsqpvoe2yi.jpeg

I accidentally clicked on one of the other spoiler tags and I had enough of a glance to get what it meant even though it wasn't flat out what the spoiler was.

I just want to thank everyone for liberal use of the spoiler tags. Sometimes I just can't wait, so I have to look up stuff, like with Glenn and Walking Dead. I wanted to know more. But with TFA (haven't seen yet, my wife's got emergency heart procedures going on so I haven't had time to see a movie even though I'm 501st) and ESPECIALLY Marvel films with Civil War and the Infinity War films, I wanna walk in totally clean, knowing nothing. So thank you all, seriously. I appreciate it.

J

I just want to thank everyone for liberal use of the spoiler tags. Sometimes I just can't wait, so I have to look up stuff, like with Glenn and Walking Dead. I wanted to know more. But with TFA (haven't seen yet, my wife's got emergency heart procedures going on so I haven't had time to see a movie even though I'm 501st) and ESPECIALLY Marvel films with Civil War and the Infinity War films, I wanna walk in totally clean, knowing nothing. So thank you all, seriously. I appreciate it.

J

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah,i have the same stance on that subject,thanks for your post!

J

J

:goodpost:
Everyone has done a great job with spoiler tags.......still tempting to read tho :lol
A great post BH :clap Repped :)

J

giphy.gif

J

:hi5:

The spoiler tag use in this thread has been really good!

Thanks, all!!
Man, even the LEGO CW trailer excites me for this film! February and May can't come soon enough. CW hits 10 days before emu 42nd birthday...happy birthday to me! Just need these pre-orders to hit like yesterday!

J

Back