Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

That was so freaking cool, but I really wish I didn't watch. Gonna have to leave this thread until I see this, since my willpower to resist these previews is non existant. :lol

I think GSP's Batroc costume looks pretty nice. I hope this movie does a shitload and we get so many figs from this, its like the second coming of an Iron Man movie. :yess:

18 days left!! Can't Wait!:yess:

Didn't watch.
I really want them to release at least some music themes, especially Winter Soldier's one since Jackman said it is his best work yet.

Didn't watch.
I really want them to release at least some music themes, especially Winter Soldier's one since Jackman said it is his best work yet.
Smart man. Good willpower :hi5:

76ku76ki.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

To be Frank, Sitwell was always in SHIELD and the comics and pretty much was THE "Coulson" until they made Phil Coulson for the cinematic universe.

Other than that, I really do hope that Nick Fury goes into hiding and have Maria Hill become director of Shield like what happened in the comics. I would love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It evoked a dangerous geopolitical military industrial landscape with an urgency befitting the trailer, so yeah, I thought it was a perfect fit. :lol

I thought it was a funny coincidence that the music was similar, and it echoed the marketing decision to show the public a long segment from Dark Knight (the whole opening scene) prior to the movie's release.

Marvel running out of ideas, more like it! :panic:

I thought it was a funny coincidence that the music was similar, and it echoed the marketing decision to show the public a long segment from Dark Knight (the whole opening scene) prior to the movie's release.

Marvel running out of ideas, more like it! :panic:

I still don't hear TDK. :lol

Agreed, I was just noting the MCU shift. I'm assuming Coulson won't be in the films anymore.
To be Frank, Sitwell was always in SHIELD and the comics and pretty much was THE "Coulson" until they made Phil Coulson for the cinematic universe.

Other than that, I really do hope that Nick Fury goes into hiding and have Maria Hill become director of Shield like what happened in the comics. I would love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back