Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Vs. just discuss bland soldiery stuff? It's the running dialogue that links the scenes and it's the content of the conversation that adds a more personal touch to the scene. Believe it or not, real soldiers have these kinda BS conversations during live ops (even over the radio). They don't just converse in Alpha-Codes and military jargon. :lol

:exactly: :goodpost:

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sierra Tango Oscar Papa Tango Romeo Yankee India November Golf Sierra Oscar Hotel Alpha Romeo Delta. :lol

India Sierra Echo Echo Whiskey Hotel Alpha Tango Yankee Oscar Uniform Delta India Delta Tango Hotel Echo Romeo Echo

Man that scene was pretty badass, I thought the dialogue was great, it wasn't nearly as cheesy as some posts made it out to be.

I had no interest in Black Widow in previous movies, but for some reason I find her both more badass and hotter now.... :lol

I loved those 4 minutes! Lots of great action, and I enjoyed the dialogue too. And another Cap villain makes an appearance! :D

For those complaining that the dialogue came off as cheesy... have you never seen a Marvel Studios movie before? :slap If you want people all serious and talking military jargon all day, go watch Act of Valor or something.

It's funny I'm the only person that complained only about one exchange between the two characters. You guys mine as well just talk to me directly.
How come when other movies not in the marvel universe get criticized there isn't this much damage control?
Also for people asking have I seen a marvel movie before, go back and read what I wrote, I said I want marvel to stop throwing in all that nonsense, which means I'm aware of there consistent bad writing. Anyway I think this movie will be great, just not a fan of absolutely everything I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This movie is looking good. I am excited to see it.

pturtle I agree the writing in some of the Marvel films is rather bad(looking at you Thor 2 and every scene with Kat Dennings). But this exchange didn't bother me as much. I am more bothered by WS not wearing a domino mask, and wearing lots of mascara. Who's brilliant idea was that? It looks horrible, stupidly goofy.

I loved Kat Dennings scenes, Thor 2 was lackluster for a whole other bunch of reasons.

The bad writing doesn't lie in the comedic relief.

What I don't like are the lines like: "When do we start?"....."We already did".... not THAT'S cheesy and bad writing :lol I'm all in for the jokes, as long as they're not cheap sitcom lines like some in the Avengers.

I loved Kat Dennings scenes, Thor 2 was lackluster for a whole other bunch of reasons.

The bad writing doesn't lie in the comedic relief.

What I don't like are the lines like: "When do we start?"....."We already did".... not THAT'S cheesy and bad writing :lol I'm all in for the jokes, as long as they're not cheap sitcom lines like some in the Avengers.

I agree my problems with Thor 2 extended beyond her, but she didn't help. Neither did Stellan Skaarsgard running around in his underwear. I just felt it lacked a consistent tone.

Cap:TFA was my favorite Marvel film. So I am really looking forward to this one. I hope they don't screw it up. But so far, everything I have seen looks really good.

I chuckled a few times too. But I think that was an interesting plotline that they just blew on slapstick comedy. Dude is kind of insane, because he had a god in his head. Even though I doubt Hawkeye will ever show any signs of insanity like this. That could have been kind of tragic and heartfelt, but they played it for laughs. Honestly, I am sick of the whole tie to earth thing in Thor. I want him in the other nine realms, dating Sif, and having LOTR like fantasy adventures, Not fighting alien/elves with space lasers.

I agree my problems with Thor 2 extended beyond her, but she didn't help. Neither did Stellan Skaarsgard running around in his underwear. I just felt it lacked a consistent tone.

Cap:TFA was my favorite Marvel film. So I am really looking forward to this one. I hope they don't screw it up. But so far, everything I have seen looks really good.
Funny, I thought Thor 2 was one of the very best Marvel films so far, despite the unnecessary Dennings scenes, while I consider First Avenger mediocre.

I chuckled a few times too. But I think that was an interesting plotline that they just blew on slapstick comedy. Dude is kind of insane, because he had a god in his head. Even though I doubt Hawkeye will ever show any signs of insanity like this. That could have been kind of tragic and heartfelt, but they played it for laughs. Honestly, I am sick of the whole tie to earth thing in Thor. I want him in the other nine realms, dating Sif, and having LOTR like fantasy adventures, Not fighting alien/elves with space lasers.

We agree completely on that :duff Jane Foster is just an excuse, in the comics they broke up :lol and Thor hooks up with all kind of alien and godly chicks :lol the plot they used for Thor 2 is WAAAAAY more interesting in the comics and Malekith is also far more memorable.

His adventures are both fairy tales and sci-fi, which is awesome, as varied as the trailer of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Besides, Thor sworn to protect midgard, for that reason alone, if the earth is under attack he will come and protect it.

My kingdom for a Godbomb movie :pray:

Back