Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who right clicks anymore when they can drag off page into desktop file? Honestly.

Who right clicks anymore when they can drag off page into desktop file? Honestly.

Who saves to the desktop when you can just click and save it automatically to a special stash? No dragging necessary - save that elbow & wrist energy for where it matters.

I purchased the steel book from Best Buy only to just find out somehow it is being delivered in Washington and I am in Connecticut. I called them and they could not figure out how the address changed as my order reads the correct address. Unfortunately they could only offer a refund since they are sold out. I quickly went on Ebay and purchased one for less than what I paid Best Buy. I joked with my son that I am probably buying stolen goods as I could not understand how they could sell cheaper than the source. Anyways, afterwards I noticed that the seller is in the same town and state my package is being delivered too. Coincidence?? I think I just purchased my own steel book.:rotfl

I purchased the steel book from Best Buy only to just find out somehow it is being delivered in Washington and I am in Connecticut. I called them and they could not figure out how the address changed as my order reads the correct address. Unfortunately they could only offer a refund since they are sold out. I quickly went on Ebay and purchased one for less than what I paid Best Buy. I joked with my son that I am probably buying stolen goods as I could not understand how they could sell cheaper than the source. Anyways, afterwards I noticed that the seller is in the same town and state my package is being delivered too. Coincidence?? I think I just purchased my own steel book.:rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

I'm in CT too and I checked all the Best Buys in my area and no one has the steel books anymore.

I think this movie is one of the best sequels that I have seen. One of the two best comic sequels, right next to The Dark Knight.

Target was sold out of the 3dt set for $19 and bob was sold out of the steel case. I was able to get the 3d set on amazon for 19.96.

Definitely stands up to home watching test. Watched it earlier and already wanting another viewing. This could be my new IM.

Wow, so Amazon finally got them in.

I finally gave up on Amazon and went to BB.

I had to search really specific to find it but they do. I also ordered shield season 1 but they won't have it for 10-12 days. Target was sold out of that as well.

Waiting to get TWS on Amazon....

tumblr_mcr7cm1Hy11qdrz3oo1_500.gif

I don't even want to think about the mess Khev made in theaters a couple of months ago.

Hope there were no kids around.

Back