Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't...it's too awesome to behold!

IP3iWQe.gif

9W6bj9Z.gif

I read that more along the lines of...

tumblr_mm8yzjluWJ1s91985o1_500.gif

:lol

You got everything in there just about except for Batman and Lord of the Rings. No Fellowship analogy? I'm shocked!

Cap 2 is Cap 2, which is a good thing in and of itself. There are no substitutes or comparisons. When I was watching it, I was seeing a great Captain America film where the hero was taking names and kicking ass in a great action thriller. I think it's a disservice to say it's like anything we've seen before because it was it's own, special thing (like all great movies are). I was rolling my eyes hard when some people were comparing Dawn of Planet of the Apes to Empire Strikes back, or Guardians being Star Wars. What sequel isn't ESB these says!?!?

Captain America: Winter Soldier is Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Gonna snag this probably tomorrow on my way home from target for $20 and I'll get agents of shield as well.

Remember DiFabio. Everything reminds me of something else. I'm like Kup from the animated Transformers film. See, even this conversation reminds me of Transformers :lol

Avengers 2 will be the best Marvel film if they show Hulk and Black Widow doing it.

Who knew that she enjoyed being smacked around the helicarrier so much? Just another strike in the loser column for Hawkeye. He couldn't even beat her up enough when he was brainwashed to get her excited.

Who knew that she enjoyed being smacked around the helicarrier so much? Just another strike in the loser column for Hawkeye. He couldn't even beat her up enough when he was brainwashed to get her excited.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Whedon's Hawkeye bats for the other team. :lol

Seriously. Quicksilver will probably be sporting an arrow necklace this time around. :lol

No way, they're going to go the incestuous route with him and Scarlet Witch.

Didn't anyone watch Godzilla? You'll like Steve Rogers reaction Khev. Just imagine Chris Evans going "wut?",

incest2.jpg

Back