Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people weren't until the movie came out. He was a B-lister back then. :lol

Even a C-lister, RDJ single handedly converted millions.

I'm still not a fan though, haven't bought a sigle IM solo comic in like ever, only when he pops out on other character's series or events.

RDJ's personality is the big seller for me.

Those sitting in front of Khev:

DSC_0014.JPG

:lol :lol

Even a C-lister, RDJ single handedly converted millions.

I'm still not a fan though, haven't bought a sigle IM solo comic in like ever, only when he pops out on other character's series or events.

RDJ's personality is the big seller for me.

:exactly:

There are so many funny posts in this thread. Nam, what the hell am I looking at in that pic? :lol

And Josh I thought you specifically said awhile back that you were deliberately waiting for Amazon to get it?

As for Stark, it wasn't until my 5th viewing that I noticed that when the Insight Carriers are quickly locking on to to their first round of targets that "Anthony Stark" pops up walking around an aerial schematic of the Avengers tower. I believe that means that Stark is the first A-list Avenger that owes his life to Cap. :rock

I also noticed that after plunging deep into the water when dropping out of the Quinjet that when Steve hops over the railing onto the ship he doesn't have a drop of water on him. That's a fast drying stealth suit. :lol

Khev I was going to but when target out the 3d set for $20 I figured since I was stopping to get groceries at the end of the week I'd see if they had any. They didn't so I searched amazon in the parking lot and had it sent.

Khev I was going to but when target out the 3d set for $20 I figured since I was stopping to get groceries at the end of the week I'd see if they had any. They didn't so I searched amazon in the parking lot and had it sent.

I don't know Josh, I think we need a better reason. :lol

Back