Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a combo of comic and movie and a little like the Marvel Now Cap.

Marvel Now Cap:
tumblr_m6popdznXr1qbmcovo1_400.png

2hqfs05.jpg

Last edited:
I am a big fan of Cap and this statue looks decent but I am not digging the gun. Steve Rogers doesn't use a gun, that's Bucky. I like the action pose, but I would have preferred him about to throw his shield.

I am a big fan of Cap and this statue looks decent but I am not digging the gun. Steve Rogers doesn't use a gun, that's Bucky. I like the action pose, but I would have preferred him about to throw his shield.

That's what I said, and I'd rather he wasn't using a gun, too. Here's hoping he has a swappable right arm with no gun on it, as if he were signalling to advance. That's trademark Cap.

The way things are going I'll probably be skipping this. I've got the original PF & theres a lot of characters coming which I don't have anything off yet.

Maybe the gun will be the ex so you can display with out it.

Back