Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesnt look like theres a line anywhere for a switch out head. probably the right hand is the EX piece. Fist or gun

This is how statues should look. With weathering on their clothes and boots, in dynamic pose a , and not just standing posing on their shinning costumes....'nough said

Unfortunately we won't get that level of detail in the production pieces...but we can hope.

Like I said shortly ago, I'd rather have an iconic pose of an iconic character, in spite of it being like an older statue that I don't own anyway.

Not that I'm not liking what I see here, mind you. I'm just old-fashioned. :)

I'm guessing artists don't want to appear copying from another artist, or being called unoriginal, but I know what you are saying. I have the Halimaw and the one thing I don't like about it is a rather plain base.

I'm guessing artists don't want to appear copying from another artist, or being called unoriginal, but I know what you are saying. I have the Halimaw and the one thing I don't like about it is a rather plain base.

:)

Looks like the white on his arms and the striped abdomen is fabric.

Edit: and the pants too, obviously.

994835_418781651569935_1294607838_n.jpg

Did you guys notice the new Red Skull PF behind him?

Wow. This is amazing and will be mine. I hope it goes up for PO this month. And people said I was crazy to be holding out for a new Cap pf.

Back