Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get this. I have always regretted selling the original PF (exclusive no less).

Great job SS!

That's what I said, and I'd rather he wasn't using a gun, too. Here's hoping he has a swappable right arm with no gun on it, as if he were signalling to advance. That's trademark Cap.

100% this :lecture Insane statue I really need to sit back and decide what to buy. SS are throwing too much amazing stuff at me!! :gah: STOP IT!!

Last edited:
So hmmmmmmm....sometime ago I said that Marvel would revisit ALL of its HEAVY HITTERS soon because they wouldn't want DC to be running away with the market, and a certain mod kept coming in and saying things like "doubt it", and "not likely"...... Let's call him kINK. So let's count.
New at SDCC
1)Gladiator Hulk
2)Red and Blue Spiderman Comiquette
3)Captain America Comic Book PF
Wow that is three ITYSs RIGHT there... ALL in ONE YEAR.. Guess we noobs can have a thought or two that makes sense....lol

So hmmmmmmm....sometime ago I said that Marvel would revisit ALL of its HEAVY HITTERS, and a certain mod kept coming in and saying things like "doubt it", and "not likely"...... Let's call him kINK. So let's count.
New at SDCC
1)Gladiator Hulk
2)Spiderman Comiquette
3)Captain America Comic Book PF
Wow that is three ITYSs RIGHT there... ALL in ONE YEAR.. Guess wee noobs can have a thought or two that makes sense....lol

They're not the classic versions and that spidey is 1/5 scale :wink1:

:tap Who is this kINK character?!?!? Who I say!! I'd like to give him a piece of my internet forum freakin mind :thwak :lol

I am beside myself tonight. Feel like a little kid with the Sears Wish book staring at the upcoming Star Wars Death Star playset (1978 I think)! Good times. Being happy is nice every once in a while.:)

Oh hell yes! This is an awesome con already and it hasn't even started. Getting my two most wanted PFs outside of Winter Soldier with Planet Hulk and now this new Cap PF. THANK YOU SS

WOW about ***** time! I too wish that right arm has a switch out without a gun, that would seal the deal for me.

I love the dirt/dust on the boots / bottom half of the pants. If they can blend it in a little more, I think it would look better. Really cool looking statue though

994835_418781651569935_1294607838_n.jpg

This thing is pure awesome. Man I want to see more and to order this. I can't believe this is actually coming.

Back