Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely did not see this coming!!

Wow!!! Between Spidey, Apocalypse, and this....WOW. WOW. WOW.

I have to chime in here. Better than the original PF? I'm saying now. That first Cap pose is too iconic. Can't be beat, IMO. But this is MORE THAN WORTHY to stand by its side. Much better than the Bucky PF. This is what should have followed up, after the original. And I like the Bucky piece. Looks surprising nice, in-hand, but left something to be desired.

This....is awesome. Very tempting.

That's what I said, and I'd rather he wasn't using a gun, too. Here's hoping he has a swappable right arm with no gun on it, as if he were signalling to advance. That's trademark Cap.

Yeah....lets hope he does come with a switch out hand.
Just don't give him Punishers tiny knife.
:slap

For the guys who are worried about it (and tbh I'm not into the movie versions of characters either), I don't really see this as a movie/comic mash up design.
In the last few years a lot of comic artist have depicted caps suit more functional like this when they flash back to his world war II days.
If anything it was these modern comic revisions (especially Bryan Hitch's ultimates designs) informed the look for the first movie.
For Example...
CaptainAmerica_Reborn_01_SecondPrinting.jpg

Anyway to me this looks like it's going to be a really great piece and since I missed out on the original Cap PF, I'll be getting this one and the new Red Skull, to face off in "Besta Battle"!:)

Probly a stupid question but what does COH stand for?

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Could it be possible a change of hand (close fist) with the actual direction of the arm? I dont know if it'll be awkward

Hmmm.... There could be a COH for this one to make home a classic version with the wings on his head... It would totally make sense

Back