Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36552_418797398235027_768785185_n.jpg

It is nice, but the upper body looks a little too lean to be Cap(unless it's movie inspired) and the shield shouldn't be damaged imo.

I can't deny how tempted I am by this. **** I thought I could resist with the fact that I own the Original Caps.

Red Skull & Sinestro are definite PO's. This is why I only buy 1/4 because I can't even keep up with all of them I want. I have a bad feeling this is going to be priced the same as the Conan PF, I really hope I'm wrong about that though

I thought the same thing about the upper body yet the overall sculpt is fantastic...also love the damage on the shield....Just wished it was a comic version head..not sure about this still on the fence. Now Red Skull is a definite..now I just have to pick up the OG Pf!
It is nice, but the upper body looks a little too lean to be Cap(unless it's movie inspired) and the shield shouldn't be damaged imo.

I'm really going to have to think about getting this because if I do that means selling my original Cap PF. I'll only a have one piece for each character

I always thought the original PF was a bit to bulky. Hulk and maybe Thor look ok that way, but cap looks better leaner/athletic. Serum aside, it takes a lot outta you to run around with that much mass. This one looks really good, like the cut and sew a lot too.

Man this cap is epic a must have even if you don't like cap that much, excellent work sideshow.

The more i look at this the more I want it. Love the base and the use of material. Such a great pose to. Must order for any Cap fan. So happy they made another PF of this guy as I could never afford the original.

Back