Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! THANKS AKAMONGR!!! He looks great. The belt looks awesome.

....I wonder what the exclusive would be?

...Imagine, PF Iron MAn Next. I just hope that the PF Iron Man would compliment with the PF Capt. Am.

There is a great Comiquette Iron man so why and how can they do a Iron Man PF as I thinking PF is a mix of material like lurtz, vader, this Captain A...
Shai Hulud, exclu means that jo yana and the french board https://fana-collec.forumactif.com want to show you before all board this PF and not that sideshow give exclu on this PF:rotfl .
With this you can see before all that soon a new PF will be announced.
Hope this in this morning newsletter ( 4am when they send newsletter for french:rotfl :rotfl :D )

There's already a PF Ironman - or at least that's how I think of the comicquette. The red and white are cloth and the upper body is poly. This may be the first PF where I have to have both the exclusive and regular.

Darklord Dave said:
There's already a PF Ironman - or at least that's how I think of the comicquette.
I agree with you on that one. I think theyd have a tough time making a mixed media Ironman. Plus the comiquette is 1/4 isnt it? check

Same issues they said theyre having figuring out how to make a PF UniMonsters Creature.

I will prefer as I wrote in the "next marvel PF or diorama thread" a Captain A VS Iron man Real dioramaas as we can see in civil war. This will be better, I think, than a Iron man PF as we have a really nice comiquette and that Captain A seems to be nice too.
I think a diorama will show better how sideshow can do a big thing with PF , comiquette and diorama.
But I know this is a dream as we have the Captain A VS red Skull Diorama:D as a PF Iron man I think is the same thing

When I saw the title of thread I thought it was another "wouldn't it be great...." threads

Here's my reaction when I saw the pics

:monkey5 :monkey5 :mexwave :banana :banana :chew :chew

In the past I would have said: "Naw, they wouldn't repeat the same characters on other lines...they don't even lend themselves to certain formats". Then you see Spidey PF with questionable mixed media and Cap PF released closely to the Vs diorama.

Conclusion: anything is up for a repeat and any character can be released multiple times in any given format.

marketing and $$:rotfl :rotfl
But now you know that when you will have a diorama you can be 60% sure to have a PF and comiquette. Now you can dream about Venom comiquette:rotfl , sorry a legless venom :lol :lol

A friendly reminder: get your Green Hulks PF if you are on the fence...if Thor PF is next the the Hulk PF will be impossible to get later. People will want the core Avengers in these museum style poses.

Mookeylama said:
i think the cloth lower bod and poly upper will look great. the poly should look like the chainmail part.

I sure hope so, but I don't think it did with Spidey (and neither did a lot of other collectors based on the sales). I am thinking that based on they shiny material with Spidey it was a bit harder to really pull off, with Caps more muted fabrics it could work much better.

SolidLiquidFox said:
A friendly reminder: get your Green Hulks PF if you are on the fence...if Thor PF is next the the Hulk PF will be impossible to get later. People will want the core Avengers in these museum style poses.

ahhh, I did not order Hulk for I don't like Jack Kirby style stuff but this whole Avengers idea changed my mind now :rolleyes:

gambit said:
ahhh, I did not order Hulk for I don't like Jack Kirby style stuff but this whole Avengers idea changed my mind now :rolleyes:

You can blame Solid later on :lol

these pics dont show arms or legs! :(

nice, another new line from SS.
The PF Bob line.
wtf?

Back