Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot. :)

I have sold some stuff, though. Not due to lack of interest though. Just a matter of prioritizing.

Silver Surfer, Lara and Indy are gone. So is Asajj Ventress, actually.

I just sold my Joker PF but for the same reason. I have a list of characters I really want and this being one of them.

There's always room for a grail piece. :)

I'm planning on also getting a companion piece for both Batman and Superman. Most likely Harley Quinn/Catwoman and/or Wonder Woman.

Hey Ink. I was reading a Captain America graphic novel because I just got CA PF and I found this on a page.

cb603cd1c5a83753c290e84153840afe_zpsff7ee88b.jpg

Last edited:
This character is due for a new rendition, preferably a PF with no mixed media. Please, Sideshow.

I can only hope. I really want a PF cap but being so far north in Canada with the shipping and the going rate for one of these I don't think I'll ever own a Cap pf unless they come out with a new one.

I can only hope. I really want a PF cap but being so far north in Canada with the shipping and the going rate for one of these I don't think I'll ever own a Cap pf unless they come out with a new one.

When SS releases one, I will pick up an extra one for you. Meet me at the border, I will bring him to you.

Back