Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy about this, but damned if I didn't decide to get the PF Logan since I thought Cap would be a while away. Ah well, I can't wait, I reckon we'll get the preview tonight and order next week.

dunno....I reckon it might be a straight preorder tonight as the banners for websites which fanc found have already been made

A straight pre-order tonight would be a welcome surprise. But has sideshow ever done that before? Seems like its always a preview with the order the following week, except with the PPO's.

Even the Gray Hulk VS. Spidey preorder was preceded by an announcement in the podcast. Putting something like this up for order with no previous warning or preview would be a big shocker.

LOTRFan said:
I sure hope so, but I don't think it did with Spidey (and neither did a lot of other collectors based on the sales). I am thinking that based on they shiny material with Spidey it was a bit harder to really pull off, with Caps more muted fabrics it could work much better.

i agree. i didn't like the Spidey PF either because of the way the mixed media looked. it woulda been better all in cloth or something. it was 2 drastically different materials trying to look like the 1 material on Spidey, which was his cloth outfit.

w/ Cap i think it'll work because his outfit IS comprised of 2 types. cloth and his upper chainmail. other than having real metal links on the PF, this should come closest to looking like Cap's actual suit, whereas Spidey just didn't look "realistic". i guess if Spidey's comic/movie suit were comprised of soft and hard materials the PF wouldn't have looked so weird lol.

10062006023841er1.jpg

And just wait until you find out what the Sideshow Exclusive includes - we promise that geeking out will reach new levels next week!

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Last edited:
exclusive? interchangeable head? different style suit? "battle worn" shield? hmmmm.

This is going to compliment the Cap vs. Red Skull very nicely. Too cool for words. One thing I want though, is them to bring out more villains premium format. From what I recall all we got so far is the Green Goblin and Doom. Dare I say Red Skull premium format? Standing casually with a cig in his mouth and a mauser in one hand? Ooooo.... a Red Skull and Cap premium formats on both sides of the vs.'s statue...... salivating.:drool

Im getting the impression the exlcusive will be not just an add on, but an entire new statue, giving reason to buy both as someone stated earlier.
This is one glorious looking PF

Great news for a Captain America fan like mahself. I haven't read that much Captain America but he is, as SolidLiquidFox said, a badass in the Civil War storyline.

A must get for me, to put on the shelf next to the Hulk PF and The Punisher PF!

If the exclusive were the WW2 version of Cap that'd be very cool!!!!!!

Also a few people mention Cap's "chainmail" I think what they mean is scale mail. It all looks good to me, my first Marvel PF!!!

LOTRFan said:
I sure hope so, but I don't think it did with Spidey (and neither did a lot of other collectors based on the sales). I am thinking that based on they shiny material with Spidey it was a bit harder to really pull off, with Caps more muted fabrics it could work much better.
I thought they should of done Spidey's whole costume in fabric.

Back