Action Figure CapoToys: Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the sculpts personally. They aren't entirely accurate either, there's no Chun-Li that ugly! lol. PAK are better.

I'd blame that on the sculptor. It's the style he has. Seems like everyone he makes has a kind of rough rugged 80s action movie look to them.

I'd blame that on the sculptor. It's the style he has. Seems like everyone he makes has a kind of rough rugged 80s action movie look to them.

Not only that he rushes everything he hardly goes back to tweak anything.

Can't see these selling well at all, considering there is way better choices out there.

The sculpts aren't final and look pretty awesome for 8 weeks if work. Those have a lot of cleaning up to get to the final product. I've played SF daily since it was first released when I was a kid and I'm excited for them.

The sculpts aren't final and look pretty awesome for 8 weeks if work. Those have a lot of cleaning up to get to the final product. I've played SF daily since it was first released when I was a kid and I'm excited for them.

You'd be better off buying the Play Arts, Kid's Logic or Medicom figures.

Play Arts SF sculpts are horrible! They are overpriced and look less like the characters then the Capco rough sculpts. Let's see how these turn out, I think they will be great. I would rather not have cloth on them but I wait and see.

Lmao sculpts are final the sculptor has them done in a day sometime he's a member here.

"Lmao sculpts are final the sculptor has them done in a day sometime he's a member here."

I know he's a member. Has Rocco or "The sculptor" stated that they are finished or did he say he's incorporating other details into the figures? Sounds like some board members just don't like the Sculptor and are judging the figures based on that.

"Lmao sculpts are final the sculptor has them done in a day sometime he's a member here."

I know he's a member. Has Rocco or "The sculptor" stated that they are finished or did he say he's incorporating other details into the figures? Sounds like some board members just don't like the Sculptor and are judging the figures based on that.

No I doubt he has, I am guessing that krec9 is just saying that because he knows how Rocco works. He is a quick and messy sculptor. He never really refines his sculpts or cares too much about accuracy and instead goes for speed and a "close enough" mentality.

Nothing like that as Tesio stated thats how he works .

No I doubt he has, I am guessing that krec9 is just saying that because he knows how Rocco works. He is a quick and messy sculptor. He never really refines his sculpts or cares too much about accuracy and instead goes for speed and a "close enough" mentality.

nice that i’m not the only one who noticed this .

Well then, I'm sorry for judging the criticism of his work. I'm use to seeing rough sculpts which are always refined before the release, but if these are final sculpts then the series will get off on the wrong foot.

Agrees.

From Figures.com

1capoSFpaintsneakpeek.JPG

Back