Action Figure CapoToys: Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a prototype for Toy Fair. That's how it is with most prototypes. Maybe you haven't seen the NECA Rambo 2 or some of the other figures being displayed, most of which are badly glued together. These prototypes actually look pretty good.

A lot of members know the sculptor, these probably won't change in terms of sculpt. And that isn't badly glued together, it's badly sculpted.

A lot of members know the sculptor, these probably won't change in terms of sculpt. And that isn't badly glued together, it's badly sculpted.

Yeah, so do I. He's a sideshow freaks member. Badly sculpted? That's your opinion. It's all subjective, and Ryu looks good to me, so I'm not looking for them to make changes.

I would love SF 2 figures, which is what they (capo toys) wanted to do, but Capcon "forced" them to do SF4 instead because there's a new game or something coming out. I do like the cloth they are using for some of the figures. Which are THE BEST SF figures ever made..so far?

I would love SF 2 figures, which is what they (capo toys) wanted to do, but Capcon "forced" them to do SF4 instead because there's a new game or something coming out. I do like the cloth they are using for some of the figures. Which are THE BEST SF figures ever made..so far?

14m7413.gif

It makes sense to a point.

Your gif doesn't really help:dunno I am serious. There are so many SF figures nowadays by a bunch of different companies it seems . I only have the GI joe/Hasbro figures and a few of the SOTA versions, but those are old and the proportions are silly looking. It's been a long time since I've bought any SF figures. Not a fan of the NECA figures either, they look too bulky.

Your gif doesn't really help:dunno I am serious. There are so many SF figures nowadays by a bunch of different companies it seems . I only have the GI joe/Hasbro figures and a few of the SOTA versions, but those are old and the proportions are silly looking. It's been a long time since I've bought any SF figures. Not a fan of the NECA figures either, they look too bulky.

But those new figures are silly looking also :slap

I'm just stunned that you believe these are the best that were made. Have you not seen the Kid's Logic or Medicom figures coming out?

I'm just stunned that you believe these are the best that were made. Have you not seen the Kid's Logic or Medicom figures coming out?

Oh..I don't think these are the best ever :lol I'm just not familiar with new SF merchandise. I think I saw the Medicom figures, but they looked really big, not sure what the scale was. I'm looking for something in the 7'' inch scale.

Oh..I don't think these are the best ever :lol I'm just not familiar with new SF merchandise. I think I saw the Medicom figures, but they looked really big, not sure what the scale was. I'm looking for something in the 7'' inch scale.

IMO the prototypez kits are the best representation of the SF characters but they are 1/6.

Are there any good SF figures in the 7'' inch scale? When it comes to 1/6, I only buy HT and they are movie figures. Anything else, I prefer 6 to 7'' inch scale

Here is the sota ryu I have and IMO, the new capo 7'' inch Ryu looks better. I mean look at those feet hands :lol

] [

Back