Action Figure CapoToys: Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, they're accurate to SF4's designs. That being said these are seven inches tall. If they're cheap enough I might snag a few.

Geez, those shoulder, hip, and even the torso joints are some of the reasons why I no longer collect figures.
They're an eyesore for me.

I keep saying to myself I'm done with the 7" figures but I weaken every now and then..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So did Square Enix lose the license after the Play Arts Kai figures?

Or maybe it's a totally separate American market license.

I think PlayArts have a Asian market license or something but knowing Capcom, they can have a few company making Street Fighter figures depending on the licnese. Back in the day there were 2 companies making Street Fighter figures at the same time: SOTA and Jazwares. And then Highdream Corps were making figures based on Capcom VS SNK2.

So did Square Enix lose the license after the Play Arts Kai figures?

Or maybe it's a totally separate American market license.

I think everyone has the SF license right now lol. Pop Culture Shock, Capo, Medicom, Play Arts Kai, Sota, Tsume, etc...

I think it's Capcom trying out a new approach for marketing Street Fighter Ultra.

I think everyone has the SF license right now lol. Pop Culture Shock, Capo, Medicom, Play Arts Kai, Sota, Tsume, etc...

I think it's Capcom trying out a new approach for marketing Street Fighter Ultra.

Prototypes studio has the license too.

Yeah them too. Those dudes doing the 1/6 Akuma, Ryu, and Ken, have an actual license as well don't they? Capcom used to not be so lenient with the license. I'm glad to see them doing this. I would like them to do it with other licenses too, such as Darkstalkers.

I'm so excited for this line the sculpts are awesome the micro fiber part I'll have to see before I form an opinion but I just hope I can finally get a Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken and Sagat all in the same scale with awesome sculpts. I have all the others Sota and Neca but these look more game accurate.

These totally look more accurate. It seemed that SOTA went with more of an alpha/generic look. It always bugged me. Like Ryu for example. Totally generic and didn't look like Ryu for any game.

Back