Action Figure CapoToys: Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea but the sculpts are insane they are the perfect versions from the games I haven't seen no figure do it yet. And those new figures didn't capture that at all.

Yeah, they look great, but I just not into statues. I don't think it's a fair comparison since these figures are much smaller and don't cost as much as the prototypez statues. It's like comparing a HT with a NECA figure, different scale and price tag.

know whats funny? neither even look like ryu, but i do see a resemblance. maybe they made ryus cousin or uncle..............................

know whats funny? neither even look like ryu, but i do see a resemblance. maybe they made ryus cousin or uncle..............................

The neca versions were suppose to have been done through the original ingame art. So basically those were designs were generated from computer. This version though...... I don't really know what to think yet. I still think resaurus had the best line, and that was more than ten years ago.

The neca versions were suppose to have been done through the original ingame art. So basically those were designs were generated from computer. This version though...... I don't really know what to think yet. I still think resaurus had the best line, and that was more than ten years ago.

Seriously? You really think these look better?

Chrysanthemum_zps71f2e012.jpg

That Ryu is all jacked up, pretty sure he was sculpted to be in a Dragon Punch pose, but he's posed in completely the wrong directions.

Back