Cancer.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, at this point I wish it wasn't a tumah. I was trying to distract my mind earlier today so I popped in the Predator dvd. I just kind of blanked out for a while until he screamed "Get to da choppa." Nothing like Arnold escapism.

:rotfl yep, that'll pull you outta any funk. :D Just hope for the best! :hi5:

i'm hoping for the best for you, man. sometimes need to get equipped and seriously just ____ing TAKE CANCER OUT! kinda like sly got all kitted out in rambo 2 and just rained down the fire.

until then dude, like everyone else has said, keep telling youself "____ cancer!". you can kick it's ass. fear is the mindkiller. rip that vile disease a new one, and never let it take you down.

I'm sorry you're going through this, John. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Please keep in touch and let us know what is going on with you. HUGS!

Sorry to hear this news man. But I'm glad that watchin a Predator movie gave you a little chuckle! :lol

But stay strong my friend, and constantly expose yourself to POSITIVE things and good people. Keep us posted :peace

Just saw this thread. I wish you the best man and a fast recovery. I'm sorry to hear this and pray it all goes as well as possible.

Sorry to hear. A friend of mine just finished treatment for Hodshkins Lymphoma (Did I spell that right?, It was the same Cancer that Mario Lemieux had). Anyways, she stayed positive by surrounding herself with family and friends. I think that really helped her deal with things. I wish you all the best in dealing with this...

John, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry, man. Keep us posted on what you find out. Take care.

It's official, I have cancer. Thanks to everyone for their words of encouragement. My priorities have changed overnight, so I don't know how much I will be around the board for a few weeks.

I have a couple of checks to mail out this week, and everyone should have their money back on the Tyler Durden project. Everyone who has bought other items from me has been contacted with shipping details.

I am going to be selling as much of my collection as possible. I have some very sought after Hot Toys figures that will be going first. Please check my sale thread if you are interested.

Hi studio!!! I can understand that your priorities have been changed...but are you sure you want to make such drastic changes (selling your collection)??? I don't know about your financial situation (and don't have any interest in it either) but perhaps now more than ever you will need these and those little things that cheer someone up. And obviously I don't mean just a couple of action figures...though they might help too ;)

Take care man And stay positive!

Yeah, I really don't want to get into the financial aspects of what is going on. But I can tell you, nothing in the world seems less important to me right now than plastic action figures. Maybe someday they will be back on my priority list, but for now I would much rather focus on having enough money for my wife and me to get through this.

I just put up my T-800 endoskeleton, both Jack Sparrow versions and some premium formats.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70336&highlight=mega+sale

I can tell you, nothing in the world seems less important to me right now than plastic action figures. Maybe someday they will be back on my priority list, but for now I would much rather focus on having enough money for my wife and me to get through this.

I totally understand this. Now is the time to focus on the fight ahead. I believe it is a fight you will win.

Be strong.

it's hard to say anything that would make you think that I/we actually knew or really understood the struggles and battles you are about to face. Still, I hope you are able to beat this and stay strong throughout the process.

Back