Can we get a Linda Carter Wonder Woman Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get one. It would be nice if it came with two figures, one dressed as wonder woman, the other dressed as Diana Prince! Kind of like the Luke two pack.

They'll never do it because its an American TV show thing. They won't touch it unless it's been in a movie. I hope that the Justice League movie is at least able to come up with some nice character designs for her and a few other heavys even if it is a bomb.

They'll never do it because its an American TV show thing. They won't touch it unless it's been in a movie.
They're doing the 1966 TV show Batman stuff, so.. :huh :lol

Yes I know.. there was a film too. The series' strength however, came from the show though, not the film, so it's more than a possibility. :wink1:

Yes I know.. there was a film too. The series' strength however, came from the show though, not the film, so it's more than a possibility. :wink1:

The main difference is that Batman figures from Hot Toys sell while Wonder Woman figures are an unknown. I think the most direct route to a Carter Wonder Woman is for Hot Toys to release a Wonder Woman figure from the Justice League film and for it to sell. Baring that, perhaps it will be enough for Catwoman and Black Widow selling well for them to follow it with Carter.

That's right I forgot about the 66 stuff coming out.. but that is Batman afterall. As a rule they stay out of the small screen but with all these third party outfits cranking out dome fairly impressive approximations of certain licenses, I don't see why it would be totally out of the picture for one of them to attempt a "Patriot Girl" or something like it once we get closer to the JL movie.

If we ever get anything close from Hot Toys I'll be getting a Wonder Woman, and building a custom of this.

LindaCarter.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw[/ame]

God, Lynda Carter is so beautiful. A Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is an automatic buy for me if Hot Toys--the only company I would trust to get her likeness right--ever makes one.

man thats a blast from the past , mid 1990s wow i had most of those and a movie serial captain marvel and batman ,still have the wonder woman ,george supes standing and flying ,and a flying chris supes ,what a job and a arseache it was buying those from Terry
i had to call him at a pay phone at a motel down the street from where he said he lived ,he was paranoid that Warners were out to get him and his phone was tapped lol ,in the middle of the night ,uk to la time 8 hours on and Terry wasnt what you would call a early riser ,could have been the resin fumes lol ,then western union him the cash and wait to see what id get in the post a month later ,guy never let me down ,id not get the kits id asked for but he always sent something lol ,different world back then
god bless you Terry where ever you are ,godfather of the super hero garage kit

DSC05999.jpg
DSC05998.jpg
DSC05997.jpg
DSC05995.jpg
DSC05994.jpg
DSC05993.jpg
DSC05992.jpg
DSC05991.jpg
DSC05990.jpg

dont seem to have pics of the flying chris and george supes but still had the rest in my photo bucket,pretty crude now by todays standards but back then they were pretty much the only game in town and i was pleased to have them ,

Truly amazing collection you have, love the 1943 Lewis Wilson Batmanbatcrying75.jpg

Last edited:
We were lucky to get '66 Batman and Robin. I'd be all over a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman but I don't see it happening.

Back