Can we get a Linda Carter Wonder Woman Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances are slim since she is not really that well known outside of North America and the Wonder Woman hard core fan base.
Maybe another company. I wonder if DC Collectibles are still interested in making 1:6 figures.

wrong. it run in the very early eighties here and i grew up watching it every week. i was about seven then. i would preorder this without hesitation.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. In fact I'm not really sure where I found these, Hell it might have been on this board somewhere, I just kept these because I thought the head sculpt was really good. It needs to get rid of that Barbie body and get a HT female body, But the costume aint half bad and like I said I think the head sculpt is a good likeness of Carter.

wonderwomanlyndacarterd.jpg

That is awesome!

BB

Last edited:
I DID NOT MAKE THIS. In fact I'm not really sure where I found these, Hell it might have been on this board somewhere, I just kept these because I thought the head sculpt was really good. It needs to get rid of that Barbie body and get a HT female body, But the costume aint half bad and like I said I think the head sculpt is a good likeness of Carter.

wonderwomanlyndacarterd.jpg

lyndacarterwonderwomand.jpg

:)

I'm the proud owner of this doll. She's a 16" Tonner repainted and costumed by my friend Shannon Craven. :)

I'm not going to let this thread fade away. Come on everyone let Hot Toys know what you think about the idea.

I also hope HT can make Wonder Woman.
By then, I custom one first, not screen accurate though.
IMG_2741_zpsd4de354c.jpg

IMG_2742_zps07a36b2a.jpg

I emailed them a request for her a few months ago and the replied that they would forward it to their research dept......... hopefully it was not a standard bs reply.

Back