Can a 27-year-old date a 40-year-old successfully?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I made my other thread about my last girl but I've been talking with this one girl online, me and her hit it off and have already talked on the phone and everything the only problem is she's 40 years old and I'm 27. We're friends on Facebook and she seems like a legit nice person and here's a picture of her.

imgurl

As you can see there are a lot of perks to this girl she's 40 years old but is in fantastic shape and likes cause play like I do, but the question is that she is still 40 and I'm 27. Is there potential for a future here or not? She is a few states away but wants to come up to the city soon and we've been talking seriously it really hit it off. I'm not sure what to do but I really like this woman..

For now, don't think about success. Think about being happy. The rest should fall into place if it was meant to be.

As a woman closer to 40 than 27, there is no reason it cannot work. Men can be so hypocritical on this issue. The only real issue is whether you are willing to be a good father-figure if she does have kids, and alternatively, if you accept the reality that the window of having children together is closing fast. I know several women who had kids over 40, so it could be done.

I don't want to sound like a d***, but why are you asking people on a collecting forum about how you should go about your love life?

Hit it and quit it with all girls until you know you have found the right one. Just remember to be safe when you do. You don't need kiddies or cooties to complicate things.

I don't want to sound like a d***, but why are you asking people on a collecting forum about how you should go about your love life?
Yeah, that's my take, too. When you get your confidence up you'll likely look back at this and cringe. And agreed w/Star Puffs on the age thing. If the genders were reversed it wouldn't even be a question.

I'm currently looking for a obscenely filthy rich 98 year old woman with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel to marry. :yess:
:lol

Oh dear :rotfl

Go for it

QbiMKMF.gif

You have nothing to lose, don't think so much about the future... think about what you want now, you need to go one step at a time, first, go ahead and meet her in real life.

You can't know if it'll work or not by asking us here, you have to be willing to take the risk.

Last edited:
This thread:
chris-rock-huh-face.gif

The worst part of the thread is spelling "Cosplay" as "cause play" other than that I see no problem here.

Look if you like her go for it. As long as it's legal, age is nothing but a number.

hqdefault.jpg

It can work but the age difference is the least of your obstacles. Trying to date someone several states away isn't going to work unless one of you is willing to move or you just want road trip ***** a couple times a year. I'd look a little closer to home.

Back