Can a 27-year-old date a 40-year-old successfully?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the only ways to get rid of someone is to just date around. Im serious, the only way to stop obsessing over an old lover is to at least go on dates with a new one
you dont necessarily need to sleep with a different lover every week but at least talk to someone else. Just make sure you let them know you dont want anything serious.
as for the age, remember with age comes experience :monkey5:monkey5:wacky:wacky she might show you things you could never imagine. she might show a whole new world o f sexual gratification
i have to agree that if there are kids involved then thats a no go. not to be mean or anything but unless you are planning on getting married it is not the best idea

ZetSg4W.png

Last edited:
heth? why would he try to get ride of her? isn't he attracted to her to some point? u might drive her into a chasing frenzy if u try to play hard to get. as for the experience thing, she might groan, "oh Mike!" or "Yes, Dave!" or "hmmmm.....Bettyyy" when we all know its not his name.

and why is Mr. Green posting in this thread...oh, the humanity!

FYI, you are a batfreak yes??

you have 2 threads that are easily answered if you are indeed a batfreak....

ask yourself.....

What would batman do??

*batman wont pass on poon.
*batman doesn't care if its a dude or a lady. i'm sure he wont mind, anything from a farm animal to an alien life form to something made in china...is a GO.

Batman, or rather, Bruce Wayne is the Alpha of Alpha males :lol. When he's not fighting crime, he's driving expensive cars, working out, making billions of dollar, and getting any poon tang he wants. He also wouldn't be on a toy forum, or collect dollies for matter.

batman doesnt make threads asking about advice about feelings, poontang, dead relatives....in a toy forum.

Batman, or rather, Bruce Wayne is the Alpha of Alpha males :lol. When he's not fighting crime, he's driving expensive cars, working out, making billions of dollar, and getting any poon tang he wants. He also wouldn't be on a toy forum, or collect dollies for matter.

does he? does he really?

in the dark knight movies the only girl he ever sleeps with is Talia (he might have been a virgin until that point if you consider how his life went from criminal to batman without any women around.
(life as criminal, alone - ras takes him- trains him- back to gotham alone-- joker appears, batman still alone- rachel dies- 8 years of solitude) sex.... when exactly? :lol

in the burton movies he just makes out with two women.... lol. (i dont even want to mention the other 2...........................

Keaton Bruce gets Vicki drunk and pounds her on their first date in the first film. He wants nothing to do with her the following morning and is annoyed that she is still around.

That's a little more than "making out".

He also didn't find her online.

Last edited:
does he? does he really?

in the dark knight movies the only girl he ever sleeps with is Talia (he might have been a virgin until that point if you consider how his life went from criminal to batman without any women around.
(life as criminal, alone - ras takes him- trains him- back to gotham alone-- joker appears, batman still alone- rachel dies- 8 years of solitude) sex.... when exactly? :lol

in the burton movies he just makes out with two women.... lol. (i dont even want to mention the other 2...........................

you miss one important/significant factor....Alfred.

he's not just a butler y'know.

does he? does he really?

Yes he does, and don't EVER mention Nolan to me again :lol.

Batman, as he is in the comics and DCAU is pretty bad ass.

As for the Burton films:

Keaton Bruce gets Vicki drunk and pounds her on their first date in the first film. He wants nothing to do with her the following morning and is annoyed that she is still around.

That's a little more than "making out".

He also didn't find her online.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Batfreak should be looking for an older English gentleman for companionship.... interesting, the answer to his problems was right in front of him all along.

see, who says we freaks are not helpful. :goodpost:

40 shouldn't be a problem. Hell, I'm sure you can even make 50 work; you might need some Astroglide, but it doesn't seem like it'd be too big of a deal.

Back