Can a 27-year-old date a 40-year-old successfully?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I made my other thread about my last girl but I've been talking with this one girl online, me and her hit it off and have already talked on the phone and everything the only problem is she's 40 years old and I'm 27. We're friends on Facebook and she seems like a legit nice person and here's a picture of her.

imgurl

As you can see there are a lot of perks to this girl she's 40 years old but is in fantastic shape and likes cause play like I do, but the question is that she is still 40 and I'm 27. Is there potential for a future here or not? She is a few states away but wants to come up to the city soon and we've been talking seriously it really hit it off. I'm not sure what to do but I really like this woman..

She's into movies, she's attractive, I don't see the problem. The idea of finding your soulmate within 5 miles of your house is kind of limiting! Connections are what matter, all the other stuff is B.S, unnecessary restrictions/worrying about what other people think etc. True love transcends the game. So yeah, speaking as a guy who broke up recently after 7 years with a typical princess-type (read self-centred *****) that didn't like movies...i'd say good luck dude!

next thread: "Should I tell her or anyone if I have STD?"

I once caught an STD from a Cosplay girl.

gonorrhea-2.jpg

Talks about a bad case of Dragon Ball-Z. :panic: :monkey3

Okay, I'm done. :wave

Did she post that image of herself online for people to see? cuz otherwise you just posted her image on a collecting forum full of strangers you/her don't know at all. If I were in her shoes, that's a deal breaker.

Seriously, though. I'm no Ann Landers, and I'm very guilty of getting hung up on girls that don't care about me or treat me very well, but from an outsider's perspective, it seems like you're still hung up on the bi-sexual girl. It seems that you might be going for this lady to try and cover up some of the pain you're going through because of that situation. I can totally understand that and it makes sense to try and move on to someone else that you've been talking to and stuff, but as corny as it may sound, I think you should maybe try and step back and reflect for a bit. I think most of us are guilty of trying to fill a void in our lives and we think that a relationship will automatically make everything okay, but it won't. I think you have to be happy with yourself before you can have a happy relationship with another person.

I could be way off base here, but that's the vibe I'm getting here. Good luck to you.

This thread:
chris-rock-huh-face.gif

The worst part of the thread is spelling "Cosplay" as "cause play" other than that I see no problem here.

Look if you like her go for it. As long as it's legal, age is nothing but a number.

hqdefault.jpg

Lol, Chris rock makes me laugh everytime I see his face

That is all

Seriously, though. I'm no Ann Landers, and I'm very guilty of getting hung up on girls that don't care about me or treat me very well, but from an outsider's perspective, it seems like you're still hung up on the bi-sexual girl. It seems that you might be going for this lady to try and cover up some of the pain you're going through because of that situation. I can totally understand that and it makes sense to try and move on to someone else that you've been talking to and stuff, but as corny as it may sound, I think you should maybe try and step back and reflect for a bit. I think most of us are guilty of trying to fill a void in our lives and we think that a relationship will automatically make everything okay, but it won't. I think you have to be happy with yourself before you can have a happy relationship with another person.

I could be way off base here, but that's the vibe I'm getting here. Good luck to you.

taxi-drive-clap.gif

That's some great advice. :duff

I know I made my other thread about my last girl but I've been talking with this one girl online, me and her hit it off and have already talked on the phone and everything the only problem is she's 40 years old and I'm 27. We're friends on Facebook and she seems like a legit nice person and here's a picture of her.

imgurl

As you can see there are a lot of perks to this girl she's 40 years old but is in fantastic shape and likes cause play like I do, but the question is that she is still 40 and I'm 27. Is there potential for a future here or not? She is a few states away but wants to come up to the city soon and we've been talking seriously it really hit it off. I'm not sure what to do but I really like this woman..

If you were 40 and she was 27, you wouldn't even ask that question. So........why are you?

I think a May-December relationship can work.

I'm currently looking for a obscenely filthy rich 98 year old woman with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel to marry. :yess:

Does your wife know about her, or is she throwing the banana peel down? :lol

ack, stoppit with these hot women....not the op's one of course, lol .... left one so hott! they're probably just posing together and not lesbo

Back