Cameron will only make AVATAR movies from here on out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely enjoyed the first Avatar, but I honestly can't imagine the need for 2-3 sequels.

Kind of feels like the Matrix where the first does the job and gives you a taste of what could happen.

I'd agree with that. The first one was good and I own it on blu but I'm not sure we need 3 more sequels. I could see making one more for giggles (which I'd see just for the sake of seeing) but after that it seems like going to the well just because we can.

Avatar was ok, but one was enough. What are you going to have 9 foot blue cat monkeys do in 3 more films?

:lol

What about the ones that ate the tourists?

He just wants to make enough money to build himself an underwater mansion. Fine by me. Thanks for Terminator! :wave

He's making a fine success of it though. The last film he directed was what? Titanic? in between small writing... comes back and makes Avatar in 2009. Wish I could take a 12 year break (so to speak) and never bother about worries of money. Then rack in even more. And more again in 2015... god knows the next one. Then Terminator 5 and they'll flock to that.

Best things about True Lies was Bill Paxton peeing his pants and Jamie Lee Curtis dancing. The rest was meh.

:lol

Cameron= Fool.

A rich fool? what kind of fool is that?

Last edited:
True lies.... Jamie Lee Curtis.... omg...
Jamie-Lee-%20Curtis-TrueLies..gif

A rich fool? what kind of fool is that?

The kind that cries when his ex wife's low budget, independent flick kicks his over inflated budget, SciFi, cowboys and indians rippoff's ass out of the opportunity to score an Academy Award for Best Picture. :lol

He probly knows the world wont be here by the time the avatar saga is done so he dont want to promise somthing he cant deliver.

Love Cameron tho, hes my fav director!

I can't get over how much she has aged in 18 years. Funny how some people age better as they get older, yet some others go quite prune like. Dried up.

Cameron's hair since the 2000's scares me. His wife scares me even more. She use to look nice in the film with Jeff Bridges, Blown Away.

That scene when Arnie screws up the tape then gets kneed was the best. There was too much comedy in that to at all get a sexy mood. It's like those scenes that build up to when you hear a helium voice.

How much Avatar can one person take? I cant watch that damn thing again, once was enough. no way i would EVER consider sitting through a 5 hour directors cut special edition with never before seen footage of the grass in the background as it was meant to be seen through JC's eyes, in all new re-vamped 3D with super duper digital soundtrack better than ever before definitive blue edition blah blah blah let alone sit through another new avatar movie! And hes thinking of maybe making 4? ugh! :cuckoo:

I really hope there is at least 5 avatars, and I hope they get worst as it goes lol :rotfl
to the point that not even the amazing 3D will save the awful stories
I wish that to happen :yess:

I freaking loved Avatar, so go nuts James. You got my support :D :rock

I'm with this guy, I loved Avatar, unless you're joking, in which case, you suck lol I've seen it about 5 times so far and it doesn't get old for me. I would like two more but I was under the impression he was going to make the next two back to back and then do Battle Angel. He just said a week ago that someone would have to pry battle angel out of his dead hands for him to not make it. I don't think 4 Avatars is going to happen, 2 more max, then he moves on to Battle Angel, which I so badly want to see.

I cant wait til avatar 2 becomes the next ROTJ and people everywhere will start to switch sides.

Back