Cameron will only make AVATAR movies from here on out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can say that it really doesn't matter to me either way, but I do find it strange that someone of his caliber doesn't even want to entertain new possibilities in the future.

~~True Lies is still one of my favorite movies of all time. I'll probably be shunned for this, but bring on a remake. There's no hope for a true sequel so let's get it going.

Avatar was ok, but one was enough. What are you going to have 9 foot blue cat monkeys do in 3 more films?

You made a thread about the films even though you hate the film :slap

So are you the only one that can start whine threads?

Avatar was ok, but one was enough. What are you going to have 9 foot blue cat monkeys do in 3 more films?

So are you the only one that can start whine threads?

Yes we need more. One for each climate. Next is water, the third will involve snow. The 4th likely a desert. :lol:monkey4

I definitely enjoyed the first Avatar, but I honestly can't imagine the need for 2-3 sequels.

Kind of feels like the Matrix where the first does the job and gives you a taste of what could happen.

I'm open to sequels. I never would have guessed an Alien sequel or Terminator sequel would be good, but they both kicked ass.

I'm not a huge fan of Avatar by any means, but I trust Cameron to make good movies.

If a ____ty movie like Ghost Rider gets a sequel, no reason why Avatar shouldn't :dunno

Meh. There's plenty of great film makers out there, most of his best work was decades ago anyway, so :dunno

Besides that, why not focus his best efforts where his heart is at?
I feel the same way. If I thought Cameron was going to produce films I was otherwise interested in, then this may matter more to me, but I didn't care about the anime property he was previously interested in, and he's been so slow to get anything done anyway that I really didn't expect anything from him.

We've got Terminator, Aliens, T2, the Abyss, and True Lies (which I also like a lot). I'm thankful for all those great films, and figure he's earned the right to do whatever the heck he wants to, just like Lucas has. I don't care for Avatar, but lots of others do, so this is good news for them.

He just wants to make enough money to build himself an underwater mansion. Fine by me. Thanks for Terminator! :wave

Best things about True Lies was Bill Paxton peeing his pants and Jamie Lee Curtis dancing. The rest was meh.

The Abyss was brilliant. I thought Avatar was okay. I really don't know where that movie can go in terms of sequels.

If I was in control of that franchise I'd take the premis of "avataring" to different worlds and alien races rather than returning to Pandora, which would probably involve new actors for the most part.

Avatar = worst movie ever, worst fans ever.

Cameron= Fool.

No love for Tom Arnold? Pfft.
I thought Tom Arnold was pretty good in that one, as well :lol

I actually think True Lies is underrated because people compare it to Cameron's better films. It doesn't have much substance, and it is a bit cheesy at times, but I think it's better than the vast majority of lighthearted action-comedies. Plus, Bill Paxton :lecture

Heres how I read this.

Cameron likes sex with fan girls that paint themselves up blue and act like uneducated native animals and figures if he can keep it going, why not.

Cameron likes sex with fan girls that paint themselves up blue and act like uneducated native animals and figures if he can keep it going, why not.

9713814_orig.jpg

Back