Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to cancel my preorder. I don't have half as much time to play anymore, and between Batman and Uncharted 3 I'll just wait until price drops before getting MW3.

Kotobukiya made a MW2 Soap statue. I snagged one up earlier this year from Amazon for $16.

Kotobukiya made a MW2 Soap statue. I snagged one up earlier this year from Amazon for $16.

Never knew this existed..I totally want one now! Unfortunately all the Amazon sellers only ship to the US, and I can't find them elsewhere aside from EvilBay (which is like $70 :monkey4)

Damn this game looks fun. I know on the graphic end this looks very similar to MW2, but the new modes look sick. Spec Ops is gonna be insane too. Cant wait till next week.

There is a 4 min vid about the prestige shop, and the extra token u got for prestiging on black ops and apparently mw1,2 witch is pretty interesting. Karma can you post the vid? Don't know how.

Last edited:
what what? so If I just prestige on my blackops now, I get a special token?? What can I use the token for?

Didnt really understand the video when he got onto the bringing forward of prestige.

Is there no prestige edition?

what what? so If I just prestige on my blackops now, I get a special token?? What can I use the token for?

Didnt really understand the video when he got onto the bringing forward of prestige.

Don't know if you get to choose between the tokens, 2xp, extra class ect. You missed 2xp last week on black ops plus a 24/7 nuke town which was GREAT 4 getting xp. Wonder if every prestige gives a token?

Back