Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea?, what location?..i got some old tomatoes i need to get rid of. :)

In all seriousness, i had been debating preordering this and going to a midnight launch be it Bestbuy or Gamestop/EB but, really its not that big a deal.

But I need to kill Makarov...like ASAP...:lol

You pay $50 and get a bunch of DLC and other stuff. They said there would be 20 pieces of DLC in the first 9 months, the $50 get you that, just wondering what else you get with the harden

Oh. It comes with a one year membership to the Elite thing. The DLC, the services that the site offers..I honestly don't know. Prepaid DLC is good I guess if you know that you're going to buy them anyway. I think it's better than a crumby statue or rc car. It's something useful at least.

I originally thought the Elite one year membership would include a subscription to Xbox Live too or something, but I guess it's just some useless secondary subscription to another service...:huh

The hype for this game isn't nearly as strong as it was for Black Ops last year. I think most people see it for what it is and it's hard to get too siked. It'll sell a billion copies and get good scores, but this is a retread and most people smell it.

I agree. EVERYBODY was talking about black ops past year, no mention of medal of honor or whatever else.

Getting this for the single player campaign and Spec Ops!! Not so interested in the multiplayer aspect.

I'm gonna get it for the whole package. I prefer CoD's multi to Battlefield. Kinda glad there isn't a prestige edition this time around. I guess they couldn't think of anything to top the nightvision goggles. Yeah they were cheap but best pack in for a game ever.

Wow that commercial was hysterical! I think it totally made up for all the boring BF3 commercials I've seen. Or lack thereof....

*SPOILERS* - MW3's _____ Killing Controversy - *SPOILERS*

ZOMG DAT'S SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :rolleyes2

I can't figure out why that's controversial.

Because terrorists killed a little girl? Terrorists do that kind of thing. That's why they're terrorists. That's why they regularly get shot by Navy SEALs ... or targeted for detonation by drones. They're bad.

Is it controversial because the game depicted a child dying from an attack ... unlike 24, The Unit, Law & Order SVU, CSI, or any of a hundred other movies and TV shows?

I don't get it.

SnakeDoc

Back