Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man ! went back to play single player of COD4 MW and for a game of 2007 still looks great.

playing both of them back to back before the epic MW3 campain.

How have you beat Arkham, been playing BF3 and all the MW's at the same time. You must have some time on your hands Snake!

It makes me laugh because Ive been playing BF3 and you have the option to load the HD graphics pack or whatever you want to call it...I loaded it and still think MW looks better.

Looks exactly the same, but I'll play it. The more I see, the less I care though. I'll get it on launch. I always do, but BF3 is just on another level.

Really not impressed with how the guns all sound the same, but I'm gonna just go over to MW3. Most of my friend's list is gonna get it, and the controls in BF3 get worse each day it seems.

Really not impressed with how the guns all sound the same, but I'm gonna just go over to MW3. Most of my friend's list is gonna get it, and the controls in BF3 get worse each day it seems.

I still have no idea what you're talking about but, no reason to play if you're not digging it. There won't be any surprises in MW3 so you definitely know what you're getting.

I still have no idea what you're talking about but, no reason to play if you're not digging it. There won't be any surprises in MW3 so you definitely know what you're getting.

The controls are still the best in any FPS, so hopefully the focus on the gun game will make it somewhat enjoyable.

The controls are still the best in any FPS, so hopefully the focus on the gun game will make it somewhat enjoyable.

I think BF controls better, but opinions are like _______s.

Anyways, what do you mean by focus on gunplay? MW3? Seriously?

They've been going on about how the focus is going to be more on the guns/firefights, just like in CoD4. If they're really gonna go back to CoD4 roots it's gonna be hard to ignore.

They've been going on about how the focus is going to be more on the guns/firefights, just like in CoD4. If they're really gonna go back to CoD4 roots it's gonna be hard to ignore.

They have been saying that, but it's BS. A return to simpler times like CoD4 doesn't mean giving us even more killstreaks to deal with. CoD 4 was about the guns because it wasn't about the killstreaks. MW3 has WAY more killstreaks than ever before. MW3 will be about the killstreaks like the last few CODs.

Yeah, I don't doubt it, but I feel like a ****** now. It wasn't the controls, apparently it was my TV making the BF3 controls feel off. I'm playing right now on an SDTV and it feels like heaven. So weird.

Back