Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope the future DLC is better than what we have thus far. Piazza is one of the worst maps ever made and Liberation is nothing but a sniping campers dream. Highrise is actually ok...not great, but far better than the other two releases.

I sure hope the future DLC is better than what we have thus far. Piazza is one of the worst maps ever made and Liberation is nothing but a sniping campers dream. Highrise is actually ok...not great, but far better than the other two releases.

:lecture:lecture I'm kinda on a love/hate relationship with the first two maps, one day I like them next day I don't.

:lecture:lecture I'm kinda on a love/hate relationship with the first two maps, one day I like them next day I don't.

I'm a bit less conflicted:lol

I don't really care about Spec Ops so those are a waste on me. Looks like more DLC that I wont play very much...or at all.

Now that I'm familiar with it High Rise is pretty fun to play, but I honestly haven't been playing much MW3 lately, or even gaming much at all. Sucks to get old.

New map out, stay out of the middle!:gah:

Sweet I didn't know they were releasing something today! I'll have to check it out when I get home.

BTW, I had to delete everyone from my friends list. My wife and daughter are the primary users of my xbox and they kept complaining of people's gamertags popping up while they were watching movies and/or TV shows on Netflix. Can't please women!

Sweet I didn't know they were releasing something today! I'll have to check it out when I get home.

BTW, I had to delete everyone from my friends list. My wife and daughter are the primary users of my xbox and they kept complaining of people's gamertags popping up while they were watching movies and/or TV shows on Netflix. Can't please women!

You can set your status to "busy" or "away" and I think that should prevent notices from popping up.

tumblr_lzvi56UYVM1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

:wave

Anyone on xbox live in a elite clan? Im looking to join one, hit me up if you are.

Games like these have just worn thin with me. Too many people using modded controllers, aim bots and other BS so they can be "good". Makes in no fun for average player.

I have to say this is the first MW that I didnt really play. I got to about level 32 and pretty much quit. Just didnt care for it. Im actually looking to get back into Black Ops 2 and try that one out...we'll see if that one holds out for me.

Back