Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02453.jpg

God I love this game.

:lecture And
D. Now that we don't have Infinity Ward (unless they patched up relationships) to work on the game we'll just throw a mulligan to the new guys by allowing them to recycle existing characters and locations. Therefore giving us plenty of time to come up with something for a true sequel.

I honestly don't care if they need to push back the timetable if they could give us a proper sequel. Ghost was cool in MW2, but he wasn't a large enough character to give us an entire game.

:exactly:
By making it a prequel they dont have to do anything. They rehash all the old maps/locations and just throw some random characters here and there...weak.

To me IW is gone, activision can say whatever they want. When the 2 main guys left, IW was gone. They took most of there crew with them so the people who stayed behind were probably to scared to leave and nothing against them, but thta doesnt make up IW in my mind.

Well, I do like the weapons in Modern Warfare a lot better than the ones in Black Ops. In any case, I hope that this game will at least have a longer single-player storyline than the previous one.

:exactly:
By making it a prequel they dont have to do anything. They rehash all the old maps/locations and just throw some random characters here and there...weak.

To me IW is gone, activision can say whatever they want. When the 2 main guys left, IW was gone. They took most of there crew with them so the people who stayed behind were probably to scared to leave and nothing against them, but thta doesnt make up IW in my mind.

I might even wager that we'll see some missions from Modern Warfare 2, just this time it's from Ghost's perspective while Soap/Roach are running around.

Starting to get tired of CoD in general. Need another ground breaking or at least innovative FPS. Or maybe not another FPS at all? Not that Cod isnt fun but its getting eh predictable.

That wouldnt shock me as I think BC2 turned out to be a better game than either of the last 2 CoD games. Honestly, CoD really just needs to make sure they do a better job of getting rid of issues with Maps being glitched (MW2) and get dedicated servers (allows for more accurate shots and more legit kills).

Starting to get tired of CoD in general. Need another ground breaking or at least innovative FPS. Or maybe not another FPS at all? Not that Cod isnt fun but its getting eh predictable.

I hear ya. But out of Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, and Homefront there has got to be one great FPS there this 1st quarter of 2011.

DSC02453.jpg

God I love this game.

Nice score with the FAGfx controller. Use a regular dualshock and lets see your score.

Also you guys were playing against a team of noobs. everyone on your team is positive K/D ratio. lame screen cap.

Nice score with the FAGfx controller. Use a regular dualshock and lets see your score.

Also you guys were playing against a team of noobs. everyone on your team is positive K/D ratio. lame screen cap.

What modded controller does he use? Modded controllers=fail :slap

Not sure... the first one is pretty dead online (or from the last time I checked). Ran into quite a few hackers... in general, I don't feel like the devs cared much for it (multi-player).

The only reason I play Crysis is for freedom and beauty in single-player. After over 3 years... it's still the best looking/technically impressive game out.

Last edited:
Back