Call Of Duty Black Ops - Grigori Weaver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchybitz

Super Freak
Reaction score
bo-15.jpg

It's Russian born CIA operative, Grigori Weaver fighting his way through the Ural Mountains in the WMD level in Call Of Duty - Black Ops.

I've taken a lot of liberties with the equipment on this figure and have used a mix of modern and WWII stuff.
It didn't seem to bother the production team on the game so I'm sure as .... not gonna let it bother me;)

Expect some outdoor pictures in the snow to be added tomorrow. That is if I can bare to go outside:lol

bo-07.jpg

bo-08.jpg

bo-09.jpg

bo-10.jpg

bo-11.jpg

bo-12.jpg

bo-13.jpg

One of my favorite characters along with Woods. I still plan on making both at some point and I really want to make Clarke from the "Numbers" mission. I loved how he would just write mathmatical equations on his own self even his face if he didn't have anythign handy.

Awesome, Awesome job on the uniform!

One of my favorite characters along with Woods. I still plan on making both at some point and I really want to make Clarke from the "Numbers" mission. I loved how he would just write mathmatical equations on his own self even his face if he didn't have anythign handy.

Awesome, Awesome job on the uniform!

Thanks dude:)

I think the characters are the best thing about this game. Otherwise it doesn't come close to MW2.

Back