Media Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Well it sounds a little promising now. I have a 4 day weekend coming up so I may just have to get it Friday on my way home. I'll probably pick up the ONE version as I currently only have 3 games for it compared to over a dozen for the PS4. :rock

Its decent and very addictive. I found myself turning it off, turning it back on 15mins later. Only come across a couple of maps I dont care about.
Not tried it yet but im hoping this has 4 player split screen . I play this with mates on a projector and its a blast, great banter.

Its decent and very addictive. I found myself turning it off, turning it back on 15mins later. Only come across a couple of maps I dont care about.
Not tried it yet but im hoping this has 4 player split screen . I play this with mates on a projector and its a blast, great banter.

What about bots? One of the things I used to enjoy about Black Ops was the ability to start a private match online with a couple of friends and fill the rest with bots.

The single player campaign is actually decent in this. Best since MW2 IMO. The graphics are insane in later levels too. I think sledgehammer have done a great job.

Watched my brother play this and all I kept bugging him with was, "How do you call in your Titan?" :lol

It's a new engine, so it's a bit different. Make sure in the video options to enable it to compile shaders during cutscenes, otherwise it will load what it can and then wait until the cutscene is over to compile shaders and finish.

Also, if you have low-resolution texture issues, turn off the options to cache shadows.

That option helped a lot. Although I'm waiting minutes, it cut loading time in half.

I also have the issue that the audio is out of sync in cinematics, but only after I've finished a level already, not when I first load the game and load the level. Seems like they did a fairly poor job with the PC version. Plus sometimes the menus freeze for a minute.

I managed to play through a few of the missions last night. So far I'm really impressed with it. I'm on the fence about the Exo suit gimmick, but other than that the gameplay is pretty solid.

I also have the issue that the audio is out of sync in cinematics, but only after I've finished a level already, not when I first load the game and load the level. Seems like they did a fairly poor job with the PC version. Plus sometimes the menus freeze for a minute.

NVIDIA rolled out a new driver for this game, did you get it?

The single player campaign is actually decent in this. Best since MW2 IMO. The graphics are insane in later levels too. I think sledgehammer have done a great job.

Agreed. Im not even a COD fanboy. Skipped the last 3 or so games. Could care less.

Then saw the reviews. Saw that they did a good job at redeeming the series a bit, with a fun campaign etc.
Picked it up to fill some time before the BIG releases beginning next week for me.
And I'm enjoying it! Even if I just play single player and move on.

I almost never touch the SP of these. Just playing the MP and with double XP I made it to like level 46. I'm liking the BAL, AK12, and the KR5.

The hit detection in this game is awful for MP. Lots of technical issues through the first week that hopefully will get fixed. The fetching online profiles error, the lies about dedicated servers, the frame rate dropping due to bad connection... still a fun game though if you find a good lobby.

This is much improved to me over Ghosts and BLOPS2. I rented this for the past 3 days from Redbox and was pleasantly surprised. The SP was good and the MP is fun. I actually enjoyed playing it, unlike the previous two installments.

I'm debating getting this with the Target promo buy 2 get 1 free.. but I don't know what other 2 games to get. I was going to get Shadow or Mordar and Assassins Creed (but apparently that one is having some issues)

Back