Media Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the trailer this game looks impressive but until you actually play the game it means nothing.

I've really enjoyed every COD game so far except Ghosts which is just ok but I just couldn't get into it. It didn't help that it came out after BO2 which I thought was an awesome game.

Still hoping for COD to do another WAW love that era for FPS games

i'm hoping for a COD with a great Single player Campaign .. i know COD is all about Multiplayer.. but with the SP campaign i see this game got potential ..

I can't wait to see how frustrating the lag comp is with multiplayer! :lol I've hated the MP on the last few games. I loved MP on BLOPS and MW2.

I agree whole heartedly ....in todays day and age I should not be penalized for having a good connection. While people with crap internet that skips in and out ...most of the time due to the user getting an advantage. I want them to go the dedicated server route without the lag comp.

I'll probably end up getting this. I will say World at War is still my favorite CoD game. Would love. Great WW2 game on the ps4.

Looks very titanfall, crysis in gameplay which isnt a bad direction to take. Like the way you can double back on yourself mid air.

"Advanced" my ass! :lol
I've played a better futuristic FPS 10 years ago, called "Jedi Academy".

Back