Media Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird. I completed the campaign on normal but when I go back in to replay missions only half are unlocked?

I feel like all the weapons are pea shooters...or maybe paintball guns...since they have the paint splatter option.

Ordered this for Black Friday. Got the Atlas edition for £35 which is a nice saving of 50% and strangely it was cheaper than the standard edition.

Haven't bough a Cod since Blops.

Gonna miss Zombies though I had a go at Zombies on Blops2 and didn't like the changes with the cracks in the street and maps that were too big

Most I'd gotten up to online was around round 12. Just had a match that sadly crashed where we got up to at least 40

Maxed out my efficiency and armour and unlocked all upgrade options and perks. If if didn't get a scrorestreak from the drops it was just points to spend

:rock

I picked up Smell of Doodie: Advanced Memefare on the weekend. I'm liking the story so far. It's not the best I've seen, but it's still better than MW3's.

If anyone has it on PC and wants to play some multiplayer, let me know.

Damn! No one even bothered to check this thread after I bumped it :rotfl. Just goes to show how bad the reception of this game truly is.

#talking2myself #lonelythread #posduty2014

It's still a popular game I think, but CoD has finally started to lose it's steam it seems. It's time I think. They need to rebuild the thing from scratch and they won't do that until they hit rock bottom sales numbers. We're probably still a few years away from that level of desperation. As tired as people are of the series and as quickly as the new releases die off now, people still want to see what they've done to it this year. We all decide to give it "one more chance" so we buy it, realize we've been duped into buying the same game....again...and move after a week or so.

That's a good assessment. I think Activision needs to make another revolutionary game in the series, like they did with the first Modern Warfare. I read that the sales for AW were at a historical low for the series; down twenty-seven percent from Ghosts. While Activision's still making millions, that's an enormous amount of lost profit. There's definitely a downward decline, that'll likely continue as people become increasingly tired of the same old series, that's just re-polished and re-released, year after year.

That said, the campaign for AW was interesting, but the mission structures, NPC movements, and AI felt exactly like all of the other COD games I've played in recent memory. There was nothing uniquely interesting, and strangely, I actually found the functions of the exoskeleton were more of a hindrance than something practical that I could use. It becomes even more glaring with multi-player, when everyone's just camping in one place and picking off targets, without even using their exos.

Last edited:
Back