Call of Duty 4 DLC details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creek is the Shat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

Chinatown looks awsome! but i get lost

broadcast is pretty cool to!! :rock

Creek is the Shat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

Chinatown looks awsome! but i get lost

broadcast is pretty cool to!! :rock

yeah chinatown is pretty easy to get lost in as the streets are small but interwoven like a maze but with guns and many levels :D

but you'll find dee over by the thing :lol

In a way I want to dl them but in 4 weeks GTA4 comes out and we will be playing that and forget about cod4. At least thats what happened when we got the Halo maps.

In a way I want to dl them but in 4 weeks GTA4 comes out and we will be playing that and forget about cod4. At least thats what happened when we got the Halo maps.

And it will again too. Just ask yourself how often you really think you'll play COD4 even with new maps. I am sure the maps are cool, but I know I still would not play it enough to warrant the $10.

This is exactly what i'm thinking. GTA will be taking up all my time as far as gaming goes.

Although i'm still working towards my "earn 1 billion dollars" achievement in Army of Two multiplayer.

bagels, broadcast has so many camping spots, inside and outside of the building, you'll want to pull the game disc out and make love to it.

Yeah, I'm loving Broadcast. I think C Side is the best side to win in Domination. Does anyone know if Killhouse does Domination or HQ?? I think this is my new Shipment.

I'll be chillin, anybody who wants a beer can feel free to join. Just look for the:

rei-tent.jpg
bagels I don't want to be around your "pitched tent"....i've told you.
...you'll find dee over by the thing :lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Good stuff today guys! :lol

Back