Call of Duty 4 DLC details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been playing this game like crazy for the past two weeks as a matter of fact I am off to play again right now:monkey1

I would have taken them for free, but I'm not gonna pay for them. I made that mistake with the Halo 3 maps the first time.

If they were free I would get them. The only way I would pay for them is if it added another chapter to the single player or more weapons and perks.

This paying for map packs is BS.

I see that console users have to pay for the new maps for Team Fortress 2, yet PC users get it for free.

Which is how it should be. :rolleyes:

Why alienate?

in activisions defence they don't set the price, microsoft do that....so it's good old bill that ripping us off

in activisions defence they don't set the price, microsoft do that....so it's good old bill that ripping us off

He won't rip me off on any new maps for any game again. It's a ++++ty way to make more money. These maps are ready to go before release, but they hold them back to burn people later.

It started with "strategy guides" when they didn't want to put decent instructions in the box anymore and then moved to this type of stuff. If I am bored with a game a new map for $10 might get me interested for another week, but then I am bored again. No thanks.

He won't rip me off on any new maps for any game again. It's a ++++ty way to make more money. These maps are ready to go before release, but they hold them back to burn people later.

It started with "strategy guides" when they didn't want to put decent instructions in the box anymore and then moved to this type of stuff. If I am bored with a game a new map for $10 might get me interested for another week, but then I am bored again. No thanks.

man....it's like a child locked in a man's body :lol:D:p

man....it's like a child locked in a man's body :lol:D:p

Just saying how I feel about it. It's all about profit. I don;t blame them, but I won't shell out the $$$$ for a few maps if I am bored with a game.

Back