Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had planned on getting this game but funds are non existent right now. I'm gonna be broke as hell for the next 2 months. My lame ass will still be playing Halo though :eek:

Nothing lame about Halo! :D

Not at all!

The hard part will eb the different controls. You have to remember which game you're palying and which button does what. In one game a melee attack button might be swapping weapons in the other LOL

I agree. I never understood that either. I guess they think they can get more people to pre-order out of fear of not getting it. It's still pretty cruddy of them, but oh well. I want to go home now and play so badly LOL.....

Will anyone else be online with this tonight?

I will be on tonight sometime after 6.

I had planned on getting this game but funds are non existent right now. I'm gonna be broke as hell for the next 2 months. My lame ass will still be playing Halo though :eek:

It's cool Loki. I won't have it either... I'll hold it down on Halo with you.

ANd if anyone has Guitar Hero 3 and wants to jam out, let me know. :rock

You better believe it buddy, you just need to get on more often! :rock

I'll be starting up the 'Platoon' tomorrow after I get my copy.

Well, thanks to Fritz I can now get back online. He hooked me up with another free month, pretty badass of him. I was out of free time and unable to pay.. :monkey2

But now I am online, so what days should I play? I know you guys play Thurs, so that is a definite.

Lately I have just been having a blast with Guitar Hero and haven't had much time to get online. Damn game sucked me in for 2 straight days of playing. :lol

This game is fun. My K/D ratio still sucks, but I got OWNED for quite some time until I got the hang of it.

I am at the level that you can set your clan tag what name do you guys want to use?

This game is so much fun. None of the gay "empty a whole clip into someones back and they don't die" crap. I have been killed about 120 times more than I have killed other people, but I think I was a quick -80 or so the first several rounds I played until I got the hang of it LOL.

I love not having radar so you can sneak up on people. Team play is a little hard for me still because it's not the obvious colors that seperate the teams, but these little icons over your team's heads that let you know who's who. I am MUCH better at "lone wolf" style right now.

You also have to unlock different games types as you rank up and you unlock weapon upgrades as well. If you're playing people who have been playing for a while you'll get your butt handed to you at first because they have better weapons, but you level up pretty fast so don't get too frustrated.

It's really a blast!

This game is so much fun. None of the gay "empty a whole clip into someones back and they don't die" crap. I have been killed about 120 times more than I have killed other people, but I think I was a quick -80 or so the first several rounds I played until I got the hang of it LOL.

I love not having radar so you can sneak up on people. Team play is a little hard for me still because it's not the obvious colors that seperate the teams, but these little icons over your team's heads that let you know who's who. I am MUCH better at "lone wolf" style right now.

You also have to unlock different games types as you rank up and you unlock weapon upgrades as well. If you're playing people who have been playing for a while you'll get your butt handed to you at first because they have better weapons, but you level up pretty fast so don't get too frustrated.

It's really a blast!

Going by my Beta experience, the upgrade that most improved my skills was the red dot sight

IMO best weapon is the MP5 with red dot sight

Back