Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to join in, but at which day and time do you guys usual play Halo 3. Online SSF I see on Halo 3 is P!TU.

Updated: 10.24.07

I'm assuming everyone will be getting this for XBOX360?

Sideshow Freaks Platoon roster:

1. Karma - karma2578
  2. The ill Jedi - The ill Jedi
  3. The Josh - josh023
  4. BagelsNCheesey- BagelsNCheesey
  5. IronFingaz - IronFingaz
  6. McHavyk - Havyk
  7. Icemizer
  8. Kain4521 - kain4521
  9. rabidwolverine21 - rabidwolverine21
  10. BadMoon - BadMoonTepes
  11. KitFisto - jpoole2121
  12. DarkArtist81 - DarkArtist81
  13. Mfoga - leafscujo
  14. My Lord - ONESHOT1KLLR
  15. Dunedain - DeadDunedain

Board Name = Black
LIVE Gamertag = Green

ill,

Yeah, 360 here. I have a silly question. When you talk about being a "clan" do you mean just playing online together like we do for Halo or something kore "official" somehow?

ill,

Yeah, 360 here. I have a silly question. When you talk about being a "clan" do you mean just playing online together like we do for Halo or something kore "official" somehow?
I believe COD4 will have 'clan' support, meaning we will be able to play in tournaments or against other clans as one team.

I missed the kill cam whilst playing halo 3

some vids of new multiplayer maps are up @ ign

looks intense :D

I believe COD4 will have 'clan' support, meaning we will be able to play in tournaments or against other clans as one team.

Oh ok, that sounds cool then. I guess the clan "leader" just adds the gamer tags of his clan members? That sounds cool.

We'll also have to decide on a name

nothing cheesey, something that combines our freaks roots :lol with a military discipline :D

I just watched some of the multi-player video. It looks a lot like Halo 3 style of play. I'll get owned even more! :lol

I just watched some of the multi-player video. It looks a lot like Halo 3 style of play. I'll get owned even more! :lol

It's completely different. Your health is more realistic so someone can kill you very quickly. And you actually get stuff for getting experience points in multiplayer (65 levels+) Plus there's lots of stuff that can change like being able to shoot through walls, or the air raids, and last stand where you can try and take out the guy who took you out.

It's completely different. Your health is more realistic so someone can kill you very quickly. And you actually get stuff for getting experience points in multiplayer (65 levels+) Plus there's lots of stuff that can change like being able to shoot through walls, or the air raids, and last stand where you can try and take out the guy who took you out.

add that to the customising of you gun (laser sight or silencer, different camouflage, built in grenade launcher or rocket launcher etc)

love when you kill someone then pick up there gun & it's a fully customised gun. You know you've just killed someone very good at the game

haha it was always awesome taking out people through walls in the beta with the deep impact bullets turned on. can't ****ing wait for this to come out :rock

haha it was always awesome taking out people through walls in the beta with the deep impact bullets turned on. can't ****ing wait for this to come out :rock

I always loved killing during last stand & hear their rage :lol

martyr was a last minute update with was good (basically when you get kill, you drop a live grenade so that if the guy that killed you is advancing, you could take him with you)

I always loved killing during last stand & hear their rage :lol

martyr was a last minute update with was good (basically when you get kill, you drop a live grenade so that if the guy that killed you is advancing, you could take him with you)

Yeah that's a blast :D

*end corny joke*

I think the whole thing of it being more realistic helps me. It not like Halo where you can unload a whole clip in someones body but 2 shots to the head with the same gun kills you. The one thing I liked was there was a lot less bunny rabbiting on this game, you can go jumping like crazy to kill and avoid being killed. I was able to get better at this game a lot faster then Halo, I think a big problem for me in Halo is the weapons, I havent got any idea which have better range or better stopping power, etc.. but when its real guns its easier plus they tell you this gun does this better and sucks at this.

I think the whole thing of it being more realistic helps me. It not like Halo where you can unload a whole clip in someones body but 2 shots to the head with the same gun kills you. The one thing I liked was there was a lot less bunny rabbiting on this game, you can go jumping like crazy to kill and avoid being killed. I was able to get better at this game a lot faster then Halo, I think a big problem for me in Halo is the weapons, I havent got any idea which have better range or better stopping power, etc.. but when its real guns its easier plus they tell you this gun does this better and sucks at this.

Agreed. I am still struggling to understand how I can unload a shotgun blast in someones face and melee them and they don't die, but they shoot me with the cheesey machine gun with 2 bullets and I die right away. Happens ALL the time to me and drives me nuts.

Back