Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can count me in guys. I'll have the game in a couple of days:monkey5
My gamertag: USCM Cpl Hicks

Once I have this game you guys can count me in! It might take me a month or so... :lol

Yeah, same here... except I'll actually be picking up the game today but won't have my new 360 for another week or two. I gave my other one to my kids, and will need to wait until my next paycheck before I can justify the additional expense. I'll also be creating a BRAND NEW Gamer Tag and starting completely fresh.

But I'm definitely down for some Halo 3 and COD4 mauling with fellow Freaks. :rock

Whats the word guys? Is this coming out today?

I got the automated call from GameStop yesterday telling me that my copy will be in today at my local store (I reserved the Collectors Edition, so I don't know if that means anything).

I got the automated call from GameStop yesterday telling me that my copy will be in today at my local store (I reserved the Collectors Edition, so I don't know if that means anything).

Man ours isn't until tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up though. My EB sucks!

Man ours isn't until tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up though. My EB sucks!

Even if they have it today they can't sell it today unless the want huge fines. The have to wait until midnight unless they want to pay fines. There is a release date for a reason.

Even if they have it today they can't sell it today unless the want huge fines. The have to wait until midnight unless they want to pay fines. There is a release date for a reason.

I called my local Gamstop and they said they would have it for sale today.

I called my local Gamstop and they said they would have it for sale today.

mine too and i asked him if they were waiting till midnight and he no, they were selling it as soon as they received it in the early afternoon.

I won't get mine untill friday. Man it sucks living in denmark:emperor Getting the Collector's Edition:rock

Wow those stores are crazy. I don't know what the fines are for games but I know they can be insane for movies.

Are Gamestops all corporate stores or are there franchise stores? I can't belive any Corp office would allow there stores to be blantly sell these early.

sounds like they are getting to sell it for the people who reserved a copy...maybe they worked something out to be able to offer this. one gamestop said i could call and see if they had any extras. not holding my breath though.

I didn't even reserve it. I just called and they said they had 4 copies they could sell to people who didn't reserve so I hauled ass over there and got one.

I will get owned at this game too I am sure. I never played COD3 and only played COD2 missions as I wasn't on live back then.

I didn't even reserve it. I just called and they said they had 4 copies they could sell to people who didn't reserve so I hauled ass over there and got one.

Damn I hate my EB. Here is how they operate:

. "It will be in tomorrow if you pre-ordered it." Nothing like a current gamestop acting like you must pre-order it or you won't get it. It is unfortunate that they put so much stress on their employees that they actually don't sell games to customers. They would rather lie and hide the games in the back. They hope to turn customers into pre-ordering by lieing to them. You would think the company would make more money if they promoted sales rather than pre-orders.

Damn I hate my EB. Here is how they operate:

. "It will be in tomorrow if you pre-ordered it." Nothing like a current gamestop acting like you must pre-order it or you won't get it. It is unfortunate that they put so much stress on their employees that they actually don't sell games to customers. They would rather lie and hide the games in the back. They hope to turn customers into pre-ordering by lieing to them. You would think the company would make more money if they promoted sales rather than pre-orders.

I agree. I never understood that either. I guess they think they can get more people to pre-order out of fear of not getting it. It's still pretty cruddy of them, but oh well. I want to go home now and play so badly LOL.....

Will anyone else be online with this tonight?

With all that being said I would like to extend this oppurtunity to EB and games stop. Yes to them I offer them my golden spoon! You know what they can do with it. :monkey5

Back