Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only online shooter game I play is Socom for PS2, the grestest ever. I like third person shooters better, but I'll be getting COD4 but for PS3.

The only online shooter game I play is Socom for PS2, the grestest ever. I like third person shooters better, but I'll be getting COD4 but for PS3.

Then please go play with your weak PS3! I feel sorry for you! :monkey2

Last edited:
I'd love to be a part of this clan if you have a roster slot open. I have played a bit of the COD4 beta, and have experience from the previous COD games. I reserved COD4 and it will own my 360 when it comes out next week. Anyways, I'd love to be a part of this clan, let me know.

I'd love to be a part of this clan if you have a roster slot open. I have played a bit of the COD4 beta, and have experience from the previous COD games. I reserved COD4 and it will own my 360 when it comes out next week. Anyways, I'd love to be a part of this clan, let me know.
You've been added dude. :cool:

Oh and :welcome officially to the board! :rock

You can put me down as a 'maybe' for the clan.

I've never played any of the other COD, so I'm unsure if I'm going to buy the game. Is it pretty badass?

You gotta have Call Of Duty if you have an Xbox360. COD 2 and 3 is the s@#t (in a good way:D) real WWII shooter.

I want to play when it comes out but i will be gone most of Nov and Dec.

Back