Cake Boss transgender episode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that really is your greatest fear then a visit to a psychiatrist sounds in order.

At least you were able to articulate your reason for fearing a basically harmless minority with such sophistication.

Wow hear we go... Shut up with all of that. I don't know how you feel but kissing a person that was once a man is not ok for ME. If your fine with it then that's good more power to you bro but as for me I rather have a real woman. Those transgender people may have way better personalities than most women today but that's not my thing bro. It's not necessarily a fear but a caution I have, I wouldn't want to kiss another man. You got me ? Good.

Now hear you go again. I have no problem with gays whatsoever. Don't start again

Wow hear we go... Shut up with all of that. I don't know how you feel but kissing a person that was once a man is not ok for ME. If your fine with it then that's good more power to you bro but as for me I rather have a real woman. Those transgender people may have way better personalities than most women today but that's not my thing bro. It's not necessarily a fear but a caution I have, I wouldn't want to kiss another man. You got me ? Good.

:lol Perhaps in your case "caution" is justified, given the keen observational skills that looked past my username, tagline and avatar to still assume I was a "bro".

Well then that would be stereotyping wouldn't it? You could be a guy with that username . Lol

Between this thread and that one about the gay Alan Scott Green Lantern, I must say that that the homophobia on this forum is really rather disheartening.

In all my years as a member here, I was continually under the impression that this board was a group of kind, open-minded people.

Maybe I was wrong. Not entirely wrong. I recognize that there are many genuinely good people here but the bad seeds kind of ruin it for me in some ways.

Between this thread and that one about the gay Alan Scott Green Lantern, I must say that that the homophobia on this forum is really rather disheartening.

In all my years as a member here, I was continually under the impression that this board was a group of kind, open-minded people.

Maybe I was wrong. Not entirely wrong. I recognize that there are many genuinely good people here but the bad seeds kind of ruin it for me in some ways.

Wait where do you see homophobia in this thread ?

I've kissed straight men.
I've kissed gay men.
I've kissed straight women.
I've kissed gay women.

My hairdresser is a transgender.

I slept with a man (boyfriend for 3 years) whose pee pee was so small, he may as well been a woman.

I'm good. :)

I dunno. You'll have to tell me since you're putting your foot in your own mouth with the homophobic posting.

Homophobic posting ? Just becuase i told someone I dont want to kiss another man its homophobic to you. Did I say it was wrong, Did I say i hate gays. Starting ____ much? You got a knack for that dont you..

but is it still a man when it looks like this? how would you know this girl used to be a guy IF you didnt know from reading here, like, if you met this girl in the gym or something

533l1.jpg

jjxvp.jpg

you better be careful, I remember a story about a straight guy falling in love with a girl and finding out a while later she used to be a guy, but that didn't matter for the guy because he was in love, that does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back