Cake Boss transgender episode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you name called first. And not just have a child with a women, thats not it either. i just dont want to GO OUT WITH A DAMN GUY ! Are you dense ? I have no problem with anyone you can do your own damn thing. They choose to go out with other men and i choose to go out with women. BIG damn deal. Trolling hate agaist transgenders ? Dude are you some kind of fool who looks for arguments on the internet to get off ? Do you have nothing else to do but twist ____ around ? Or do you even no what trolling is ? Did I ever express hate for anyone ? Please show me the post where I said I hate transgenders ?

So if said "transgender" is legally declared a woman, how does that make her a guy? In the eyes of the law she's legally a woman.

And I never namecalled, yet you're still namecalling. I said your behavior was (and still is) homophobic. I don't see the need to even "fear" kissing a man, transgender, transvestite, shemale, etc. That whole concept is childish and bigoted. Nobody's saying you have to, but to be afraid of it happening? :cuckoo:

the thing is, usually, well usually straight guys that are confident and secure with their sexuality are not as afraid as you are, they dont have that fear because they know it wont happen, seems like your fear might be coming from somewhere else, or something else, you sound very strongly about that fear, an irrational fear, just sounds odd,

But I dont have a fear. All I said was what if I kissed a hot girl that was a guy. I dont know how you think I have a fear over a forum. I dont fear anything. Just becuase I said i rather date women its fear.:dunno

So if said "transgender" is legally declared a woman, how does that make her a guy?

And I never namecalled, yet you're still namecalling. I said your behavior was (and still is) homophobic.

No its not. Nothing I said is homophobic. Pleease give me an example of me being himophobic. I would really like to see it.

No its not. Nothing I said is homophobic. Pleease give me an example of me being himophobic. I would really like to see it.

Nice avoidance of the main aspect of my post...
So if said "transgender" is legally declared a woman, how does that make her a guy? In the eyes of the law she's legally a woman.

And I never namecalled, yet you're still namecalling. I said your behavior was (and still is) homophobic. I don't see the need to even "fear" kissing a man, transgender, transvestite, shemale, etc. That whole concept is childish and bigoted. Nobody's saying you have to, but to be afraid of it happening? :cuckoo:

Iron, don't worry about it....

I "catch your drift", if you know what I mean.

I'd just let it go and forget about it.

Well atleast you can see the adams apple. My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy. I have no beef with gay people but dressing up as a women is just i dont know but its whatever you know.

your words bro, don't try to spin things around, you have a phobia, a weird irrational one, you should talk to someone about it maybe,

And Speaking of Spinning things around :bunnydanc
[ame]https://youtu.be/zJv5qLsLYoo[/ame]

Nice avoidance of the main aspect of my post...

Who said i was afriad. When i said biggest fears I was like halfway sleep and wasnt paying attention forgive me for that. I corrected my wrong and said Caution It was a poor choice of words. I should of said i dont want that and its not my thing. Never did i say EW a man kissing me is icky. NAH. Thats not the person i am. i dont hate anybody. You got me ?

your words bro, don't try to spin things around, you have a phobia, a weird irrational one, you should talk to someone about it maybe,

And Speaking of Spinning things around :bunnydanc
https://youtu.be/zJv5qLsLYoo

Yea I know i said that but it was like real late and I wasnt thinking... my bad. I already got called out on that. But it was amistake that wont happen again.

Nothing Ironwez says seems hateful to me. I'd freak out too if I found out I went on a date with a transgender person. More power to them but that's just not my cup of tea. I find the idea of changing your sex unnatural and gross.

Nothing Ironwez says seems hateful to me. I'd freak out too if I found out I went on a date with a transgender person. More power to them but that's just not my cup of tea. I find the idea of changing your sex unnatural and gross.

yeah but is something that is not likely to happen, is a very irrational fear because of that, I think anyone one of us would be freaked out, but Im not thinking about it every time i talk to a girl, it sounded like Ironwez had this fear of it happening to him like it could really happen to him, like if he is not afraid of if it would happen to him, but afraid of When would it happen to him,

yeah but is something that is not likely to happen, is a very irrational fear because of that, I think anyone one of us would be freaked out, but Im not thinking about it every time i talk to a girl, it sounded like Ironwez had this fear of it happening to him like it could really happen to him, like if he is not afraid of if it would happen to him, but afraid of When would it happen to him,

Hence the homophobe comments.

What ? We already established that already. Even that post wasnt entirly homophobic. More like sarcasm. Why would my biggest fear be kissing another guy ? Heres some advice for some of you. TRY NOT TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY OVER THE INTERNET.

What ? We already established that already. Even that post wasnt entirly homophobic. More like sarcasm. Why would my biggest fear be kissing another guy ? Heres some advice for some of you. TRY NOT TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY OVER THE INTERNET.

Damn you wanna kill the gays too? :horror

You're really on a roll tonight, aren't you.

I wonder, is there a link to the episode Anywhere? or a clip? I would like to see what actually happened

No not at all. Why would I be afriad of that happening to me. Are you kidding me ? Lol you honestly think I would worry about somthing so small. Dear god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back