Cake Boss transgender episode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My greatest fear is having my face eaten off by a zombie. Its irrelevant whether it has a p nis or a v gina.

Wait where do you see homophobia in this thread ?

With respect: from you, sir.

You claim you have 'no beef' with homosexuals, yet you have said you have a 'caution' in place. That you're afraid to kiss another of your own gender.

You seem to be very assertive and especially defensive about that about that. If you indeed did not have a problem with gay individuals then you would not be so defensive. I think you yourself feel that the act kissing another male is threatening to you. It makes you come across as one who prefixes their utterances of 'I love you.' to another male with the idiotic phrase 'No ____.' Not saying you truly do that, just makes you seem that way. And that is not a good way to be.

So, ironwez20, you may not, as you say, 'hate gays' but you certainly come across as fearing the way they operate. That's pretty much the literal definition of homophobia anyways.

EDIT: A particular word was censored, but I think you can make out what it is.

but is it still a man when it looks like this? how would you know this girl used to be a guy IF you didnt know from reading here, like, if you met this girl in the gym or something

533l1.jpg

jjxvp.jpg

you better be careful, I remember a story about a straight guy falling in love with a girl and finding out a while later she used to be a guy, but that didn't matter for the guy because he was in love, that does happen.

Yea your right. If two people are in love then you cant stop that at all but all im saying is that I wouldnt do it. I as in ME wouldnt go out with a transgender female. I want to be able to have kids someday. Who knows maybe I might end up with one in the future or somthing but right now thats just not what I want.
If I did meet her at the gym i would want her to tell me straight up that she use to be a guy. I know that probaly wont happen but whateve.

All these gay guys, they all wanna kiss me.

polls_manwhore_2444_800500_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Yea your right. If two people are in love then you cant stop that at all but all im saying is that I wouldnt do it. I as in ME wouldnt go out with a transgender female. I want to be able to have kids someday. Who knows maybe I might end up with one in the future or somthing but right now thats just not what I want.
If I did meet her at the gym i would want her to tell me straight up that she use to be a guy. I know that probaly wont happen but whateve.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Because gay couples can't have children? You do realize, in that little bigoted mind of yours, that there are any number of ways to have that happen and still have a same-sex, transgender sex, sterile-hetero marriage, right?

Between this thread and that one about the gay Alan Scott Green Lantern, I must say that that the homophobia on this forum is really rather disheartening.

In all my years as a member here, I was continually under the impression that this board was a group of kind, open-minded people.

Maybe I was wrong. Not entirely wrong. I recognize that there are many genuinely good people here but the bad seeds kind of ruin it for me in some ways.

I am one of the good ones, I don't discriminate based on sexual orientation, :peace

Between this thread and that one about the gay Alan Scott Green Lantern, I must say that that the homophobia on this forum is really rather disheartening.

In all my years as a member here, I was continually under the impression that this board was a group of kind, open-minded people.

Maybe I was wrong. Not entirely wrong. I recognize that there are many genuinely good people here but the bad seeds kind of ruin it for me in some ways.

I can understand how you feel, but don't let them spoil it for you. There will always be boorish or prejudiced people in a public forum like this one. Just take heart that acceptance for LGBT people is growing everyday. Have some fun and ridicule the infantile posts that homophobes leave.

And sometimes people here surprise you. I once erroneously assumed nam would be the stereotypical homophobic tough guy with his Punisher and Sgt. Slaughter avatars, but he actually is the most dependable person to call out the homophobia that crops up on the board. So there you go.

Is no one else afraid of zombies????

Homophobia is so 20th century.

I swear you people have your priorities all ____ed up.

With respect: from you, sir.

You claim you have 'no beef' with homosexuals, yet you have said you have a 'caution' in place. That you're afraid to kiss another of your own gender.

You seem to be very assertive and especially defensive about that about that. If you indeed did not have a problem with gay individuals then you would not be so defensive. I think you yourself feel that the act kissing another male is threatening to you. It makes you come across as one who prefixes their utterances of 'I love you.' to another male with the idiotic phrase 'No ____.' Not saying you truly do that, just makes you seem that way. And that is not a good way to be.

So, ironwez20, you may not, as you say, 'hate gays' but you certainly come across as fearing the way they operate. That's pretty much the literal definition of homophobia anyways.

EDIT: A particular word was censored, but I think you can make out what it is.

I acted defensive becuase star puffs said I need therapy if thats my greatest fear. Why is it so wrong that I wouldnt want to kiss another man. i got defensive becuase ALOT of people like to blow things way out of context. I dont know why its such a big deal. I said i have no problem with gay people at all:dunno. And by caution is i dont want to be tricked into dating a girl that was a guy before. Im sorry if I offended you but I just Wouldnt want to go out with another man. I respect you for being who you are so respect my opnion. I have no problem with gays at all. I dont discriminate toward anyone. I dont know where you got the notion that I was being overly defensive. I could care less about what you do or who you are here. I am who I am and you are who you are. I dont like dating trangender guys. Im sorry but thats that.

you can go back to the Green Lantern thread and read my posts, I am supportive, I dont hate, Love is Love, is better than Hate, you can love whoever you want, love is beautiful, any kind of love,

I second this fear of having my face bitten off by a zombie.

Bath salts, man. Bath salts.

polls_manwhore_2444_800500_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Because gay couples can't have children? You do realize, in that little bigoted mind of yours, that there are any number of ways to have that happen and still have a same-sex, transgender sex, sterile-hetero marriage, right?

Lol I dont get you guys at all. Yes I do know they can have children dumbass but again thats not what i want. What the hell is wrong with you. I'm being called a homophobe for saying I wouldnt to to kiss another man. Are you ____ing kidding me. Jesus. Maybe people are just looking for somthing to poke at. When the hell did I say anything homophobic ? Lol seriously you guys find anything to argue and whine about.. you guys need to chill. Its hilarious how you take one little god damn thing and spin it into somthing much bigger than it was. Love is love in my book, I'm not so shallow to hate people that are different from me. Jeez get a ____ing grip.

Hilarious, relevant-to-this-thread Seinfeld clip is both hilarious and relevant to this thread.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-iV2q-W9BE[/ame]

Lol I dont get you guys at all. Yes I do know they can have children dumbass but again thats not what i want. What the hell is wrong with you. I'm being called a homophobe for saying I wouldnt to to kiss another man. Are you ____ing kidding me. Jesus. Maybe people are just looking for somthing to poke at. When the hell did I say anything homophobic ? Lol seriously you guys find anything to argue and whine about. Not everyone will think the same as you ya know.

So now you're namecalling. :lol

The children reply was a response to what you posted. If your only excuse for trolling hate against transgenders is because you couldn't physically have a baby with them, well, you can't have a baby with a sterile woman either. Would you up and leave a woman you'd fallen in love with if you discovered she was sterile?

Lol I dont get you guys at all. Yes I do know they can have children dumbass but again thats not what i want. What the hell is wrong with you. I'm being called a homophobe for saying I wouldnt to to kiss another man. Are you ____ing kidding me. Jesus. Maybe people are just looking for somthing to poke at. When the hell did I say anything homophobic ? Lol seriously you guys find anything to argue and whine about.. you guys need to chill. Its hilarious how you take one little god damn thing and spin it into somthing much bigger than it was. Love is love in my book, I'm not so shallow to hate people that are different from me. Jeez get a ____ing grip.

the thing is, usually, well usually straight guys that are confident and secure with their sexuality are not as afraid as you are, they dont have that fear because they know it wont happen, seems like your fear might be coming from somewhere else, or something else, you sound very strongly about that fear, an irrational fear, just sounds odd,

So now you're namecalling. :lol

The children reply was a response to what you posted. If your only excuse for trolling hate against transgenders is because you couldn't physically have a baby with them, well, you can't have a baby with a sterile woman either. Would you up and leave a woman you'd fallen in love with if you discovered she was sterile?

Dude you name called first. And not just have a child with a women, thats not it either. i just dont want to GO OUT WITH A DAMN GUY ! Are you dense ? I have no problem with anyone you can do your own damn thing. They choose to go out with other men and i choose to go out with women. BIG damn deal. Trolling hate agaist transgenders ? Dude are you some kind of fool who looks for arguments on the internet to get off ? Do you have nothing else to do but twist ____ around ? Or do you even no what trolling is ? Did I ever express hate for anyone ? Please show me the post where I said I hate transgenders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back