Statue C3PO Lifesize Bust Special Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm completely disappointed with Sideshow after 1 preorder incident.
I manage to pre-order a HT Ironman Secret weapon after staying up late. and I received a email said they have to cancel my Pre order due to my country is under other distributor. Weird. then it should list all countries that can pre order from sideshow:mad:

I got my iron man 1.1 Bust sometime back and they come up with
Batte damaged version.:slap

Now I have still yet to received my C3PO bust in Singapore
now they come up a special edition.:::(

Good job Sideshow:clap
Now I know why some of my fren giving up Sideshow
collection. Completely making joke out of themselves.

I just talked to Jen over at Sideshow and she said that the new
C-3po bust will be shinnier and will not come with the restraining bolt. She also said that it will aslo be an open edition and that they plan on pushing it's ES as far as they could.

I really think Im going to cancel it and maybe, maybe, order it later as it will not be a priority.

Does it mean if i have money, i can ask sideshow make 10000000000 pieces of this second generated bust?:thud:

I'm completely disappointed with Sideshow after 1 preorder incident.
I manage to pre-order a HT Ironman Secret weapon after staying up late. and I received a email said they have to cancel my Pre order due to my country is under other distributor. Weird. then it should list all countries that can pre order from sideshow:mad:

I got my iron man 1.1 Bust sometime back and they come up with
Batte damaged version.:slap

Now I have still yet to received my C3PO bust in Singapore
now they come up a special edition.:::(

Good job Sideshow:clap
Now I know why some of my fren giving up Sideshow
collection. Completely making joke out of themselves.

wow, now that is crappy news. we used to be able to get HT stuff from SS, esp the exclusives.

You mean now we can't :slap

Yea and it says shipping 3rd qtr. Which is now, which means they've had this planned for some time now.

Well Sideshow does offer a 1 time only NRD transfer between products, so if anyone wants to cancel their original and order something new from SDCC they can call up and transfer the NRD to a new item.

Well Sideshow does offer a 1 time only NRD transfer between products, so if anyone wants to cancel their original and order something new from SDCC they can call up and transfer the NRD to a new item.

I didn't know about that.

I heard the same as what fuzzy said.

Another member on SF mentioned they had called SSC about a cancellation and they suggested he/she could transfer the NRD as fuzzy specified.

I don't know all of the circumstances, BUT it sounds like it's true.

I've got to give them a call to see if they can transfer my $30 NRD from my recently cancelled Predator LSB EX to the regular (1st) C-3PO 1:1. The least that $30 would be able to do is bring the shipping costs down on the 3PO 1:1. Better off taking a shot than not taking one at all...

I've got to give them a call to see if they can transfer my $30 NRD from my recently cancelled Predator LSB EX to the regular (1st) C-3PO 1:1. The least that $30 would be able to do is bring the shipping costs down on the 3PO 1:1. Better off taking a shot than not taking one at all...

GL bro, tell us how it goes.

Did anybody order this? Is it still scheduled to ship this month? I'd like to see some in hand pics.

Despite the outpouring of intense hate for this, I think it's a fine looking piece, and a nice representation joe the character for those of us who can't afford the full statue.

No, I was under the impression that this was a quick turnaround. :dunno

Ok. Well there are some collectibles that don't get any attention as they are released. For example the Yoda V.S. Palpatine & Anakin V.S. Tusken Raiders diorama. Just 2 people posted pics and then it goes into the forum's vault of "forgotten threads" :peace

Yep. And that Tusken dio is actually quite impressive.

I think the dio line has always been meh. I even think GG's dio line was meh. Seems people just like owning pieces that are 1 character.

Yep. And that Tusken dio is actually quite impressive.

I think the dio line has always been meh. I even think GG's dio line was meh. Seems people just like owning pieces that are 1 character.

Well the only ones that got some attention were the "lightsaber battle" dio's from the movies (DOTF, Yoda/Dooku, Anakin/Obi-Wan & Ben/Vader). But the other ones are indeed a little meh...

Back